From November 6th through Veterans Day, November 11, 2019, Amazon is offering $40 off a Prime membership for veterans and active military.
That brings the price down to just $79 for a year of Prime. The regular price is $119.
And there’s great news: The deal is NOT limited to new memberships. You can extend or renew your existing membership under this offer.
This is such an amazingly good offer, that you’ll want to share with all friends and family who qualify for a military discount!
The fine print: To receive the $79 price, you must be a verified U.S. veteran, Active Duty or Reserve or National Guard member. You’ll fill out a form on the deal web page to qualify.
The benefits of a Prime membership include:
- Free one-day, two-day, or same-day shipping (depending on your location)
- Free movies and TV shows to stream through your smart TV, Roku, Fire Stick, or other device
- Discounts and special deals at Whole Foods, which is owned by Amazon
- Free, unlimited cloud storage for photos
- Free access to two million digital songs, available to play through the Amazon Music app for desktop or mobile
- Free Kindle book each month
- Exclusive deals and discounts available to Prime members only
- 5% cash back on a Prime credit card
- Prime Wardrobe — try on eligible clothing items and only pay for those you keep
I’m sure we missed something, but you get the idea!
You may also be interested in: