[exp] [/exp]On Saturday, September 14, 2013, the Reynoldstown Wheelbarrow Festival will take place at Lang-Carson Park.
The festivities get underway with a 5K, followed by an artists’ market, free activities for kids, live music, & more.
If you’re heading out for the music, here’s the lineup:
- 11:00 a.m.: Living Space Trio
- Noon: Frets on Fire
- 1:00 p.m.: Beverly “Guitar” Watkins
- 2:00 p.m.: Midnight Revival
- 2:40 p.m.:Mercury Orkestar
- 3:30 p.m.:Norman Frank and the Ghost Dance
- 4:00 p.m.:Wasted Potential Brass Band
- 5:00 p.m.: The Groove Neighbors
- 6:00 p.m.: Space Trucks (featuring members of Of Montreal)
Lang-Carson Park is situated between Flat Shoals, Wylie, Weatherby, and Manigault Streets in Reynoldstown.