UPDATED for 2020:
Canceled this year.
Info below the line is from 2019 and is not current.
The 8th annual Johns Creek Arts Festival takes place this weekend, on Saturday, October 19th and Sunday, October 20th.
It takes place in the green space across the street from the Atlanta Athletic Club. NOTE: There is no physical address. In your GPS, enter 1930 Bobby Jones Dr., Johns Creek, GA 30097. The Festival is directly across the street.
For a Google map Click Here.
This event will go on rain or shine.
- Saturday, October 19th — 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday, October 20th — 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
You may also be interested in:
- 17 corn mazes and pumpkin patches to visit this fall
- 20+ trick-or-treating events in Atlanta and suburbs
- Our big list of Halloween activities and events
- 6 doggie costume contests & parades to watch or participate in
- Stone Mountain’s Pumpkin Festival “Glow by Night” display
- Applebee’s serves up it’s “Vampire” cocktail for just $1 thru Halloween
Enjoy a great selection of craft beers including Johns Creek’s own Six Bridges Brewing.
Premium wines will also be available.
Food vendors include:
- Bruster’s Ice Cream
- Cue BBQ
- Granny’s Old Fashioned Lemonade
- Gyro Chef
- Jack’s Nuts
- Paw Paw’s Kettle Corn
- King of Pops
- Sabrosa Street Tacos
- Sherri’s Crab Cakes
- Tom + Chee Food Truck
- On The Roll Lobster Truck
- Bite Me Corndogs
- Flat Bread Bistro
This area will feature face painting, sand art, musical instruments, inflatable rides, and bungee jumping.
Tickets are required and you can purchase them for $1 each.
Saturday, October 19
- 11:00am — Jesse Owen Astin
12:15pm — Colt Coates
1:45pm — Cat Carter
3:15pm — Tullamore Road
5:00pm — Ben Wade Band
Sunday, October 20
- 11:00pm — J.Kyle Reynolds
12:15pm — Jeff Gillman
2:00pm — Story Of A Life
3:45pm — Stephen Lee Band
Ample parking will be available on the grounds of the Arts Festival. The Johns Creek Boy Scout troops will be directing parking, and you’re encouraged to make a donation to them.