If you’re planning to go ice skating at Park Tavern this season, you can play on the cheap, thanks to these deals:
- While they last, $19 buys ice skating, skate rental, and hot chocolate for two people at The Aquafina Rink at Park Tavern in Atlanta, thanks to a deal on Groupon. The Groupon is valid Monday-Thursday only.
- Monday nights are Industry Nights at Park Tavern, if you work in the industry, you can skate free after 8:00 p.m. And on Tuesdays, college students with ID save 50% on skating; valid from 8:00 p.m.-midnight.
- Single tickets are available for The Aquafina Rink at Park Tavern on most dates through February 19, 2018. Skate All Day passes are regularly $15 on non-peak days & $20 each on peak days. Unless it’s booked for an event, the rink will be open from 4:30 p.m.-midnight on Monday-Friday (16+ after 8:00 p.m. during Skate After 8 hours) and 11:30 a.m.-midnight on Saturday & Sunday (16+ after 8:00 p.m. during Skate After 8 hours).
While you’re at Park Tavern, you can take advantage of other deals:
- When it rains or snows (quite a bit, not just drizzle), Park Tavern pours $1 drafts. They tend to post about the deal when they offer it, so check their Facebook page before you go.
- If you’re in the mood for sushi, head out a bit later for it–sushi is 50% off daily from 10:00 p.m.-midnight (excluding Salt Block Experience & to-go orders).
- And a reminder: On Wine Bottle Wednesdays, you’ll pay 1/2 price for wine by the bottle.
Park Tavern is located at 500 10th St. NE, Atlanta.