[exp] [/exp]When my girls were younger, a few of my girlfriends lived up in the Roswell area, and we’d meet up at least once each summer to bring the kids to see a puppet show at the Roswell Cultural Arts Center. If you’re up that way, these shows are worth checking out: The shows are a) adorable and b) cheap.
Here’s a look at the Roswell Summer Puppet Series’s 2018 schedule:
- Through June 16: The Wind in the Willows
- June 18-June 23: Cinderella
- June 25-June 30: Big Bad Little Red Pig
- July 2-7 (no show on July 4): Peter and the Wold
- July 9-July 14: The Reluctant Dragon
- July 16-21: Cardboard Explosion
Tickets are $5 for everyone age 2 & up. Showtimes are Monday-Saturday at 10:00 a.m., with additional 1:30 p.m. performances on Wednesdays & Fridays.
The Roswell Cultural Arts Center is located at 950 Forrest St, Roswell.