[exp] [/exp]If you’re unaware, Midtown’s Colony Square is about to be reimagined by North American Properties. These are the folks behind Avalon & Atlantic Station, so I’m optimistic about what’s to come at this iconic spot in the city.
To celebrate this new beginning, NAP is hosting 12 Nights of Holiday Movies at Colony Square. The movies start at 7:00 p.m. on the plaza outside Colony Square, and they’ll take place nightly through December 23, 2015. Here’s the lineup for tonight & the rest of the season:
- December 14: Elf
- December 15: A Christmas Story
- December 16: Polar Express
- December 17: It’s a Wonderful Life
- December 18: National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation
- December 19: Arthur Christmas
- December 20: A Christmas Carol
- December 21: White Christmas
- December 22: Serendipity
- December 23: How The Grinch Stole Christmas
FYI–Per NAP: “This inaugural movie line-up signals a new beginning for Colony Square. NAP is currently seeking community feedback for the transformation of Colony Square’s retail center. The team also plans to continue activating spaces and hosting fun events for all to enjoy. Share what you want to see in Colony Square’s “sequel” with the hashtag #reimagineCS.”
Colony Square is located at 1197 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta.