If you are looking for discount tickets to Stone Mountain Park, you’re in luck: You have a few ways to play on the cheap, no coupon code required.
We’ll be heading back to Stone Mountain Park soon. The kids love Geyser Tower, and now that they’re older, they’re looking forward to conquering the Sky Hike (an adventure course). Plus, they want to check out Rio: The 4-D Experience, take in the view from the Summit Skyride, watch the laser light show, & more.
Want to go? You’ve got a few ways to save:
1) As always, if you’re planning to go more than once (and there’s so much to do, you’ll probably need to), buy the Mountain Membership, a.k.a. the season pass. In addition to unlimited admission, Mountain Members save on tickets to Snow Mountain & Ride the Ducks, get an extra discount on a parking pass, & more. Even better: The Mountain Members PLUS pass includes tickets to Snow Mountain & Ride the Ducks, annual parking, & other perks.
2) While they last, $23 buys one Spring Adventure pass OR $89 buys four Spring Adventure passes to Stone Mountain Park, thanks to a deal on Groupon. The vouchers expire on May 22, 2016.
3) For a limited time, you can take advantage of an Adventure Pass Meal Deal & get a free meal & unlimited drink refills with the purchase of an Adventure Pass. The deal is available online only, and it’s $31.95 for adults & $25.95 for children ages 3-11.
4) For a limited time, you can take advantage of a Sunset Adventure deal, which includes an Adventure Pass admission after 4:00 p.m., a Lasershow terrace seat, & popcorn and a soda. The deal is available online only, and it’s $21.95 per person.
5) Mountain Members & Mountain Member PLUS passholders can download & print a coupon to Bring a Friend free on select dates. There’s a limit of one complimentary Adventure Pass per passholder per event, and you’ll need to bring the coupon to the Crossroads Ticket Plaza along with your pass to get the deal. Upcoming Bring a Friend dates for BOTH Mountain Member & Mountain Member PLUS passholders include June 11 & 12, September 30-October 3, and November 12 & 13, 2016. Mountain Member PLUS passholders ONLY can also bring a friend free April 2-10 and September 3-5, 2016.
6) Thanks to an offer from Gas South, you can save up to 25% on an Adventure Pass, Mountain Member pass, or Mountain Member Plus pass to Stone Mountain Park.
A note about parking: If you walk or ride a bike to Stone Mountain Park, there’s no parking fee. Otherwise, it’s $15. If you must drive & aren’t opting to buy a Mountain Member or Mountain Member PLUS pass, spring for the $40 annual permit if you plan to visit multiple times to take advantage of free special events or the park’s free outdoor activities and laser show. Bonus: While they last, $32 buys an annual parking pass at Stone Mountain Park, thanks to a deal on Groupon.
Stone Mountain Park is located at 1000 Robert E. Lee Dr., Stone Mountain. Technically, the main entrance is located at U.S. Highway 78 East, Exit 8, Stone Mountain, but online mapping programs often don’t like the address.