Darn, this deal has expired.Don’t miss another. Subscribe to email updates, follow @atlcheap on Twitter, like Atlanta on the Cheap on Facebook, or follow us on Google+. And be sure check the calendar for the latest deals.
Stone Mountain Christmas gets you in the holiday spirit with two million+ lights, festive music, visits with Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer and Bumble the Abominable Snow Monster, live performances of A Christmas Carol & The Littlest Christmas Tree, rides on the Singalong Christmas Train, screenings of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer 4-D, visits with the Snow Angel at the Snow Angel Palace & Santa Claus, a Crossroads Christmas Parade with a Snow Angel Snowfall Finale, & more.
And you can play on Snow Mountain through February 25, 2018. Though your Adventure pass or Mountain Membership gets you in to Stone Mountain Christmas, a Snow Mountain pass or Mountain Member PLUS pass is required to play at Snow Mountain. If you’re not familiar with Snow Mountain, here are the basics:
- The 400-foot tubing hill offers two experiences–Avalanche Alley is for multiple riders while Tube Runners is designed for single riders.
- In the Snow Zone, kids can play at Penguin Run (turrets, tunnels, & mid-sized slides), build a snowman, shoot snowballs at targets, or build an igloo.
- Kids ages three & under can play in the Little Angels section.
- New for 2017-2018: Galactic Tubing. If your Snow Mountain session includes the 6:00 p.m. hour or later, your experience will include music, laser lights overhead, & LED lights all around “dancing” to the beat.
Want to head out on the cheap? Take advantage of one of these deals:
- While they last, $25 = admission for one ($49 for two or $95 for four) to Stone Mountain Christmas at Stone Mountain Park, thanks to a deal on Groupon.
- Or while they last, $39.95 = combo pass admission for one to Stone Mountain Christmas & Snow Mountain at Stone Mountain Park, thanks to a deal on Groupon.
- A Christmas at Stone Mountain & Snow Mountain combo pass is $49.95 online. You can tackle both experiences in the same day, or you can buy the combo pass & enjoy your Christmas at Stone Mountain & Snow Mountain experiences on different dates, but you’ll need to cross both outings off your to-do list by January 3, 2018, to get the deal. Plus, there’s an online-only combo pass meal deal for $54.95, which gets you a meal ticket redeemable at select Stone Mountain Park restaurants, unlimited refills of Coca-Cola beverages, & admission to Stone Mountain Christmas & Snow Mountain.
- For a limited time, you can take advantage of an Christmas Adventure Pass Meal Deal & get a free meal & unlimited drink refills with the purchase of an Adventure Pass. The deal is available online only, and it’s $34.95. Don’t want the meal? The Christmas Adventure Pass is $31.95 for ages 12+ & 29.95 for children ages 3-11 when you buy in advance; prices go up at the gate.
- For a limited time, you can take advantage of an Snow Mountain Meal Deal & get a free meal & unlimited drink refills with the purchase of an Snow Mountain pass. The deal is available online only, and it’s $41.95 per person. Or you can skip the meal & get your Snow Mountain pass for $31.95 per person. Want to play in the snow all day? Snag an All-Day Snow Pass for $59.95.
- As always, if you’re planning to go more than once (and there’s so much to do, you’ll probably need to), buy the Mountain Membership, a.k.a. the season pass. In addition to unlimited admission, Mountain Members save on tickets to Snow Mountain & Ride the Ducks, get an extra discount on a parking pass, & more. Even better: The Mountain Members PLUS pass includes tickets to Snow Mountain & Ride the Ducks, annual parking, & other perks.
- Mountain Members & Mountain Member PLUS passholders can download & print a coupon to Bring a Friend free on select dates. There’s a limit of one complimentary Adventure Pass per passholder per event, and you’ll need to bring the coupon to the Crossroads Ticket Plaza along with your pass to get the deal. Upcoming Bring a Friend dates include January 1-3, 2018.
- Thanks to an offer from Gas South, you can save on an Adventure Pass, Mountain Member pass, or Mountain Member Plus pass to Stone Mountain Park.
A note about parking: If you walk or ride a bike to Stone Mountain Park, there’s no parking fee. Otherwise, it’s $15. If you must drive & aren’t opting to buy a Mountain Member or Mountain Member PLUS pass, spring for the $40 annual permit if you plan to visit multiple times to take advantage of free special events or the park’s free outdoor activities and laser show.
Stone Mountain Park is located at 1000 Robert E. Lee Dr., Stone Mountain. Technically, the main entrance is located at U.S. Highway 78 East, Exit 8, Stone Mountain, but online mapping programs often don’t like the address.