Darn, this deal has expired.Don’t miss another. Subscribe to email updates, follow @atlcheap on Twitter, like Atlanta on the Cheap on Facebook, or follow us on Google+. And be sure check the calendar for the latest deals.
Stone Mountain Christmas gets you in the holiday spirit with two million+ lights, festive music, visits with Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer and Bumble the Abominable Snow Monster, live performances of A Christmas Carol & The Littlest Christmas Tree, rides on the Singalong Christmas Train, screenings of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer 4-D, pictures with the Snow Angel & her toy soldiers at Snow Angel Palace, visits with Santa Claus, a Crossroads Christmas Parade with a Snow Angel Snowfall and Fireworks Finale, & more.
And you can play on Snow Mountain through February 26, 2017. Though your Adventure pass or Mountain Membership gets you in to Stone Mountain Christmas, a Snow Mountain pass or Mountain Member PLUS pass is required to play at Snow Mountain. If you’re not familiar with Snow Mountain, here are the basics:
- The 400-foot tubing hill offers two experiences–Avalanche Alley is for multiple riders while Tube Runners is designed for single riders.
- In the Snow Zone, kids can play at Penguin Run (turrets, tunnels, & mid-sized slides), build a snowman, shoot snowballs at targets, or build an igloo.
- Kids ages three & under can play in the Little Angels section.
Want to head out on the cheap? Take advantage of one of these deals:
- While they last, $23 buys one pass to Christmas at Stone Mountain, thanks to a deal on Groupon.
- Or while they last, $34.95 buys one combo pass to Snow Mountain and Christmas at Stone Mountain, thanks to a deal on Groupon.
- A Christmas at Stone Mountain & Snow Mountain combo pass is $44.95 online at Stone Mountain Park. You can tackle both experiences in the same day, or you can buy the combo pass & enjoy your Christmas at Stone Mountain & Snow Mountain experiences on different dates, but you’ll need to cross both outings off your to-do list by January 4, 2017, to get the deal. Plus, there’s a combo pass meal deal for $49.95, which gets you a meal ticket redeemable at select Stone Mountain Park restaurants, unlimited refills of Coca-Cola beverages, & admission to Stone Mountain Christmas & Snow Mountain.
- For a limited time, you can take advantage of an Christmas Adventure Pass Meal Deal & get a free meal & unlimited drink refills with the purchase of an Adventure Pass. The deal is available online only, and it’s $31.95 for adults & $25.95 for children ages 3-11. Or you can skip the meal & take advantage of an “Everyone Pays Kids Price” deal and get your Christmas Adventure Passes for $25.95 each.
- For a limited time, you can take advantage of an Snow Mountain Meal Deal & get a free meal & unlimited drink refills with the purchase of an Snow Mountain pass. The deal is available online only, and it’s $38 per person. Or you can skip the meal & get your Snow Mountain pass for $28 per person.
- As always, if you’re planning to go more than once (and there’s so much to do, you’ll probably need to), buy the Mountain Membership, a.k.a. the season pass. In addition to unlimited admission, Mountain Members save on tickets to Snow Mountain & Ride the Ducks, get an extra discount on a parking pass, & more. Even better: The Mountain Members PLUS pass includes tickets to Snow Mountain & Ride the Ducks, annual parking, & other perks.
- Thanks to an offer from Gas South, you can save up to 25% on an Adventure Pass, Mountain Member pass, or Mountain Member Plus pass to Stone Mountain Park.
- Active or retired military, disabled veterans, and military reservists, spouses and dependents save up to 30% on an Adventure pass to Stone Mountain Park; valid military personnel IDs and dependent IDs must be presented to get the deal.
A note about parking: If you walk or ride a bike to Stone Mountain Park, there’s no parking fee. Otherwise, it’s $15. If you must drive & aren’t opting to buy a Mountain Member or Mountain Member PLUS pass, spring for the $40 annual permit if you plan to visit multiple times to take advantage of free special events or the park’s free outdoor activities and laser show.
Stone Mountain Park is located at 1000 Robert E. Lee Dr., Stone Mountain. Technically, the main entrance is located at U.S. Highway 78 East, Exit 8, Stone Mountain, but online mapping programs often don’t like the address.