If you’re looking for ways to save at Six Flags Over Georgia & White Water, you’re in luck. Now’s one of the best times to get in on the cheap.
While you’re at Six Flags Over Georgia, be sure to check out the New Revolution Virtual Reality Coaster at Dare Devil Dive–guests must be age 13+ to experience the virtual reality version of the ride. You’ll need to see it by September 11, 2016, though, as the storyline will be changing to Rage of the Gargoyles, just in time for Fright Fest.
If you have little ones, you’ll want to visit the revamped Bugs Bunny Boomtown at Six Flags Over Georgia, which now includes the first-ever DC Super Friends kids area, which offers five new pint-sized experiences themed after popular Super Heroes and villains.
And the kids & I have plans to compete on Wahoo Racer, the new six-tube, aerodynamic, water toboggan racing slide complex, when we head back to White Water before it closes for the season on October 2, 2016.
Our 2016 Six Flags Over Georgia & White Water combo passes are still valid, but we’re about to purchase our 2017 passes; they’re on sale at the lowest price of the season. And if you don’t already have a pass, your 2017 pass will get you in for the rest of 2016, too.
Want to go to one or both on the cheap? You’ve got options:
- 2017 season passes go on sale today, September 1, 2016. And from September 1-5, 2016, you can take advantage of the Flash Sale and get the best deal of the year on passes. With the deal, your season pass is $51.99 each, and it includes a free upgrade to a Gold Combo Pass, which includes unlimited admission & parking to both Six Flags Over Georgia & White Water, plush a bonus Holiday in the Park friend ticket, extra Bring-A-Friend Free ticket days, & more. You’ll need to buy your passes during the Flash Sale and activate them at the park by September 25, 2016, to get the perks.
- Season Dining passes are on sale, too. If you buy your Season Dining pass during the Flash Sale (September 1-5, 2016), you’ll get an automatic upgrade to the Combo Premium level valid at Six Flags Over Georgia and White Water, a free sports bottle good for free refills all season long, & more, plus it’s valid through December 2017. We purchased this last season, and it made life so much easier (and cheaper!). When the girls went to the park with their friends, we didn’t have to worry about sending them with any money; their food & drinks were covered, and it more than paid for itself.
- And if you do have a season pass, don’t forget to take advantage of 2016’s Bring-A-Friend Free days at Six Flags Over Georgia, including Sundays in September (choose one Sunday). Plus, there are other days when you can cash in coupons to buy discount tickets for friends. Even better: The coupons are now online, letting you skip tracking down the coupon book & print as you go. And the 2016 discount deals are good for Fright Fest & Holiday in the Park, too.
- Just want to go for the day? If you buy your ticket online at least one day in advance, you’ll save up to $20 per ticket to Six Flags Over Georgia.
- And if you buy your ticket online in advance, you’ll save up to $5 on tickets to White Water.
FYI: Need an extra reason to head back in 2017? Six Flags Over Georgia has a new ride coming next season: Justice League: Battle for Metropolis. On the 4D interactive ride, you’ll be armed with a stun blaster and real-time gaming elements while traveling on a rotating vehicle through Metropolis.