If you’re looking for ways to save at Six Flags Over Georgia & White Water, you’re in luck. Now’s one of the best times to get in on the cheap.
We snagged our 2016 Six Flags Over Georgia & White Water combo passes at the end of last year, and we’re looking forward to making the most of our passes this season. Six Flags Over Georgia is currently open weekends, and it opens daily for the 2016 season beginning May 21.
At Six Flags Over Georgia, we’ll be sure to check out the New Revolution Virtual Reality Coaster at Dare Devil Dive–guests must be age 13+ to experience the virtual reality version of the ride. If you have little ones, you’ll want to visit the revamped Bugs Bunny Boomtown, which now includes the first-ever DC Super Friends kids area, which offers five new pint-sized experiences themed after popular Super Heroes and villains.
And the kids & I already have plans to compete on Wahoo Racer, the new six-tube, aerodynamic, water toboggan racing slide complex, when White Water opens on May 14, 2016.
Want to go to one or both on the cheap? You’ve got options:
- For a limited time, you can take advantage of the Mother’s Day Sale & save on combo passes to Six Flags Over Georgia & White Water. With the deal, when you buy 4+ season passes to Six Flags Over Georgia & activate them at the park by May 8, 2016, you’ll get them for $61.99 each, and it includes a free upgrade to a Combo Pass, which includes unlimited admission to both Six Flags Over Georgia & White Water for the rest of the 2016 season, plus you’ll get one free combo season parking pass. Gold Combo passes are on sale, too–If you buy four, you’ll get them for $71.99 each. Gold Combo passes include extra Bring-A-Friend Free ticket days, VIP early entry to Hurricane Harbor at Six Flags Over Georgia, season parking for each Gold Passholder, & more.
- And if you do have a season pass, don’t forget to take advantage of 2016’s Bring-A-Friend Free days at Six Flags Over Georgia–May 8 (Mother’s Day), June 19 (Father’s Day), & Sundays in September (choose one Sunday). Gold Pass Bonus is Wednesdays in July (choose one Wednesday). Plus, there are other days when you can cash in coupons to buy discount tickets for friends. Even better: The coupons are now online, letting you skip tracking down the coupon book & print as you go. And the 2016 discount deals are good for Fright Fest & Holiday in the Park, too. White Water has the deals, too: 2016’s Bring-A-Friend Free days at White Water are Monday-Wednesday ONLY from May 23-June 29 (choose one) with a Gold Pass Bonus on Wednesdays in July (choose one Wednesday).
- Just want to go for the day? If you buy your ticket online at least one day in advance, you’ll save up to $20 per ticket to Six Flags Over Georgia.
- And if you buy your ticket online in advance, you’ll save up to $5 on tickets to White Water.
- Mark your calendars: Military Appreciation Day at Six Flags Over Georgia will take place on August 20-21, 2016. Admission is free for current (active) military members and up to three dependents. If the military service member is deployed, a spouse and up to three dependents will receive free admission with a current military ID card. Additional tickets for military members and general admission tickets for retired military veterans with ID may be purchased at the front gate for 50% off.