If you’re looking for ways to save at Six Flags Over Georgia & White Water during the 2017 season, you’re in luck. For a limited time, you can get your season pass on the cheap.
Need an extra reason to go? Six Flags Over Georgia has a new ride this season: Justice League: Battle for Metropolis. On the 4D interactive ride, which opened last month, you’ll be armed with a stun blaster and real-time gaming elements while traveling on a rotating vehicle through Metropolis.
And if you have little ones, you’ll want to visit Bugs Bunny Boomtown at Six Flags Over Georgia, which includes the first-ever DC Super Friends kids area & offers pint-sized experiences themed after popular Super Heroes and villains.
Over at White Water, you can head out for weekly Dive-In Movies, which start just after 7:00 p.m. on Thursday nights on the Atlanta Ocean Stage. Dive-In Movies are free with admission. Bonus: You’ll get free refills on your 2017 Souvenir Sports Bottles and 2017 Souvenir Popcorn Buckets during the film; the deal is valid from 7:00 p.m. until the end of the movie.
Here’s the lineup for the rest of the month:
- July 20: Zootopia
- July 27: Moana
Want to go on the cheap? You’ve got options:
- For a limited time, you can take advantage of the Superman Sale & get a good deal on season passes. With the deal, your season pass is $66.99 each when you buy four or more, and it includes a free upgrade to a combo pass, which includes unlimited admission to both Six Flags Over Georgia & White Water.
- Season Dining passes are on sale, too. We opted for the Combo Premium Dining Pass, which is valid at Six Flags Over Georgia and White Water, includes a free sports bottle good for free refills all season long, & more, plus it’s valid through December 2017. We purchased this last season, and it made life so much easier (and cheaper!). When the girls went to the park with their friends, we didn’t have to worry about sending them with any money; their food & drinks were covered, and it more than paid for itself.
- And if you do have a season pass, don’t forget to take advantage of the perks, like Bring-A-Friend Free days, discount tickets for friends, & more. Even better: The coupons are now available online or via an app, letting you skip keeping track of a coupon book. Bring a Friend Free dates at Six Flags Over Georgia include Wednesdays in July (choose one date). At White Water, you can Bring a Friend Free on Wednesdays in July (choose one day).
- Just want to go for the day? Through July 16, 2017, you can take advantage of the Summer Sale & get a good deal on one-day passes. With the deal, you can buy a one-day pass to Six Flags Over Georgia for $39.99. You’ll need to buy your ticket during the sale and use it by September 4, 2017, to get the deal.
- And if you have a 2017 Entertainment book or a current membership, you can log in & purchase discount tickets to White Water. I just checked (July 14), and Entertainment’s discount is better than the advance purchase ticket offers from White Water. Once you buy the book, you’ll gain access to bonus offers online, giving you a chance to start saving immediately.
- After the Summer Sale ends, if you buy your ticket online at least one day in advance, you’ll save up to $20 per ticket to Six Flags Over Georgia.
- If you donate blood at Six Flags Over Georgia on September 23 or 24, 2017, as part of the Fright Fest Blood Drive, you’ll receive a free same-day admission ticket; existing season pass holders will receive a free voucher to one of the haunted attractions or two exit passes for your favorite attraction. Up to 60 free tickets will be given out each day. The blood drive starts at 11:30 a.m. each day, and the park opens at noon.
- November 11 & 12, 2017, are Military Appreciation Days at Six Flags Over Georgia. Current (active) military members and up to three dependents will receive free admission to Six Flags Over Georgia. If a military service member is currently deployed during this day, a spouse and up to three dependents can receive complimentary admission with a current military ID card. Additional tickets for military members and general admission tickets for retired military veterans can be purchased at the Six Flags Over Georgia front gate for 50% off. Valid military ID required.