Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn't here
Here are a few of the highlights from ATL’s daily deals sites. And you can browse deals by category, complete with pics, on the Atlanta’s Daily Deals page.
- Through July 27, 2014, coupon code “FUN10″ = an extra 10% off cultural attractions deals on Groupon, including High Museum of Art, Red Brick Brewery, walking tours with the Atlanta Preservation Center,
The Center for Puppetry Arts has several shows coming up that look adorable:
- Guyi-Guyi: The Other Ugly Duckling: Through August 3, 2014
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar & Other Eric Carle Favorites: August 5-17, 2014
- Shake a Tale Feather with Mother Goose: August 21: September 21, 14
- The Old Man & The Monkeys & Other Chinese Tales: September 24-October 5, 2014
I’m more than ready for the weekend. Looking for something fun to do? Check out these five ATL events (or browse Atlanta on the Cheap’s calendar of events to remind yourself of other can’t-miss events happening in the ATL):
- Heritage Arts & Soul Festival in Underground Atlanta on July 25-27
- Atlanta Ice Cream Festival at Piedmont Park on July 26
I’ve seen Mary Poppins both on Broadway & at The Fox, and it’s such a fun show that I may need to see it a third time while it’s at the Aurora Theatre in Lawrenceville.
My girls & I absolutely love the show. When we’ve seen it, they’ve woven in plenty of magic throughout the production. “Supercalifraglisticexpialidocious” & “Step In … [more]
The 2014 season of Unplugged in the Park, the popular free concert series, is underway at Park Tavern in Piedmont Park.
The free concerts feature stripped-down acoustic performances of everything from rock to bluegrass.
Want to go? Here’s the lineup for this week & next:
- July 27: Christopher Alan Yates
- August 3: The Black Cadillacs
- August 10: Ballroom Thieves