Searching for discount tickets to Legoland Discovery Center Atlanta? You’re in luck. You’ve got a few ways to treat your kids (or yourself) to a day of play at Legoland Discovery Center Atlanta on the cheap, no coupon code required.
- You can get tickets to Legoland Discovery Center in Atlanta starting from $12.50 each if you opt for the Online Saver ticket. You’ll need to choose an admission time to Legoland Discovery Center in Atlanta when you buy your tickets, and the Online Saver ticket discount varies depending on the day of the week & entry time chosen.
- While they last, you can get tickets to Legoland Discovery Center in Atlanta for $12 each + fees, thanks to a deal on Goldstar. The tickets are valid for regular admission any day through June 30, 2016.
- For a limited time, little ones can play on the cheap during Toddler Time at Legoland Discovery Center Atlanta. On Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday mornings, everyone age 2+ can read, play & build at Legoland Discovery Center Atlanta for $11.95 each; order tickets online to get the deal.
- For a limited time, AAA members, members of the military, & seniors (age 65+ as of January 1, 2016) with ID can save on walk-up ticket purchases at Legoland Discovery Center Atlanta.
- Groups of 10+ pay $12 each for tickets to Legoland Discovery Center Atlanta; you’ll need to order tickets online to get the deal.
- Per a reader tip, Lego Club magazine (you can sign up for a free subscription here) usually includes a coupon good for one free child ticket when you purchase an adult ticket.
- And LocalFlavor often has Legoland Discovery Center Atlanta coupons available that’ll save you on walk-up tickets, which are regularly $20 for adults & children. Since you do save money when you buy tickets in advance online, you’ll want to compare your savings before opting for a coupon.
- Planning multiple visits? You can save on annual passes to Legoland Discovery Center in Atlanta; if you purchase online, you’ll save $5 on an Individual annual pass or $15 on a Family annual pass.
Your ticket includes entrance to the Legoland Discovery Center + unlimited admission to Lego rides, the 4D cinema, and the attractions, including Lego Miniland, Pirate Adventure Island, a Lego Racers: Build & Test area, Earthquake Tables, a Duplo Village, Kingdom Quest Laser Ride, & more.
FYI–Since Legoland is a children’s attraction, adults visiting must be accompanied by a child unless they’re attending an adults-only event. The next Adult Night will take place on June 16, 2016, and you’ll save $5 on tickets if you purchase them online in advance. June’s Adult Night has a comics theme, and Paul Jenkins will be at the event. With 20+ years of experience in creating, writing and building franchises in the graphic novel, film and video game industries, you’re likely familiar with something he’s had his hand in–He’s an original employee of Ninja Turtles; creator of The Origin of Wolverine; wrote on Captain America, Spiderman, & Batman comics, and more. Can’t make it? Save the date: July’s Adult Night is scheduled for July 21, 2016, and it’ll have a LEGO theme.
Legoland Discovery Center Atlanta is located in Phipps Plaza, 3500 Peachtree Rd. NE, Atlanta.