If you’re looking for discount tickets to the Georgia Aquarium, you’re in luck. You’ve got a few ways to get in free or on the cheap, no coupon code required:
- For a limited time, you can save more than 30% on admission to the Georgia Aquarium, thanks to the Imagination Nights discount. When you purchase tickets online in advance & visit after 4:00 p.m. Blackout dates may apply.
- For a limited time, you’ll save 20% on general admission tickets to the Georgia Aquarium if you buy tickets online or order tickets by phone (404-581-4000) for admission before 4:00 p.m.
- On Father’s Day, June 19, 2016, dads save 50% on their admission to the Georgia Aquarium; all tickets, including dad’s, may be purchased in advance online.
- If you’re planning to visit multiple attractions in Atlanta, take advantage of the Atlanta CityPASS to save almost 50% on admission to five Atlanta-area attractions. The Atlanta CityPASS covers admission to The Georgia Aquarium, the World of Coca-Cola, the Inside CNN Studio Tour, Fernbank Museum of Natural History (includes IMAX, too) OR the Center for Civil & Human Rights, and Zoo Atlanta (includes All-Rides Wristband) OR the College Football Hall of Fame. It’s valid for nine days, and if you plan it right, you’ll have two full weekends + the weekdays in between to get to all of the attractions.
- For a limited time, active military members will receive free general admission to the Georgia Aquarium on Mondays, thanks to the Military Mondays deal. And active and former military members and veterans’ families receive 10% off general admission on Military Mondays. The deal is not available online, and you must present a military ID at Georgia Aquarium ticketing counter to save.
- If you bring your ID or a copy of your birth certificate, you’ll get a free general admission ticket to the Georgia Aquarium on your birthday.
- You can save a bit on Georgia Aquarium tickets or annual pass purchases, thanks to an offer from Gas South.
And don’t miss out on these events:
- From June 17-19, 2016, you can check out the Oceans & Autos Car & Bike Show at the Georgia Aquarium, complete with 50+ rare & exotic cars & motorcycles. Tickets are $7.50 for members, $20 for non-members (event only), or $10 as a general admission add-on for non-members.
- Sips Under the Sea returns with a Game Night theme on Friday, August 12, 2016. General admission tickets are $19.95+tax for members & $28.95+tax for nonmembers, and VIP admission is $24.95+tax for members & $48.95+tax for nonmembers. Sips Under the Sea is a 21+ event. Doors open at 6:00 p.m. for VIP admission & 7:00 p.m. for general admission. Can’t make it? October’s Sips Under the Sea will take place on October 21, and it will have a Masquerade theme. And December’s Sips Under the Sea will take place on December 9, and it will have a Jingle Mingle theme. You must purchase tickets in advance to attend.
The Georgia Aquarium is located at 225 Baker St. NW, Atlanta.