If you’re looking for discount tickets to the Georgia Aquarium, you’re in luck. You’ve got a few ways to get in free or on the cheap, no coupon code required:
- Through December 31, 2015, you’ll save 20% on tickets to the Georgia Aquarium if you buy tickets online or order tickets by phone (404-581-4000) for admission before 4:00 p.m.
- And through December 31, 2015, you can take advantage of an Imagination Nights discount at the Georgia Aquarium. When you purchase tickets online in advance & visit after 4:00 p.m. on Monday through Friday, admission is $21.95+tax per person ($24.95+tax per person on Saturday & Sunday), regardless of age. Blackout dates apply.
- If you’re planning to visit multiple attractions in Atlanta, take advantage of the Atlanta CityPASS to save almost 50% on admission to five Atlanta-area attractions. The Atlanta CityPASS covers admission to The Georgia Aquarium, the World of Coca-Cola, the Inside CNN Studio Tour, Fernbank Museum of Natural History (includes IMAX, too) OR the Center for Civil & Human Rights, and Zoo Atlanta (includes All-Rides Wristband) OR the College Football Hall of Fame. It’s valid for nine days, and if you plan it right, you’ll have two full weekends + the weekdays in between to get to all of the attractions.
- If you bring your ID or a copy of your birth certificate, you’ll get a free Total Ticket to the Georgia Aquarium on your birthday.
- You can save a bit on Georgia Aquarium tickets or annual pass purchases, thanks to an offer from Gas South.
Want something extra when you go? Head out for a special event:
- From 6:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m. on Friday, October 16, 2015, you can indulge with Sips Under the Sea at the Georgia Aquarium. Sips Under the Sea is a 21+ event, giving you a kid-free way to explore the aquarium. General admission is free for members & $21.95 for nonmembers. VIP tickets, which include 2 drink tickets & 2 tapas plates, are $24.95 for members & $46.95 for nonmembers. In October, Sips Under the Sea will have a Murder Mystery & Halloween Party theme; costumes encouraged. FYI, members: You’ll need to “purchase” a $0 ticket in advance to reserve your spot at Sips Under the Sea. Can’t make it? On December 11, 2015, Sips Under the Sea will have a Holiday theme.
- Georgia A-Scary-Um returns on October 31, 2015. If kids (age 12 & under) don a Halloween costume, they’ll receive free admission to the Georgia Aquarium. Limit two free admissions per paid adult or member. There’ll be Trick-or-Treat stations in each gallery, Halloween-themed crafts, spooky story-telling, and photo stations from 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
The Georgia Aquarium is located at 225 Baker St. NW, Atlanta.