If you’re looking for discount tickets to the Georgia Aquarium, you’re in luck. You’ve got a few ways to get in free or on the cheap, no coupon code required:
- On Mondays-Thursdays through October 27, 2016, you can take advantage of the Me & Mommy ticket deal. For $41.95+tax, you’ll receive one adult general admission ticket and up to 4 children’s general admission tickets for kids age 5 and under. The deal includes dads, grandparents, and caregivers, too, & it may be purchased online, by phone, or at the door.
- On Mondays-Thursdays through September 1, 2016, you can take advantage of the Kids Eat Free deal. If you purchase a your general admission tickets in advance online, you’ll save $5 on adult tickets, plus you’ll receive a voucher for a free kid’s meal with the purchase of a full-price adult meal at the Georgia Aquarium.
- For a limited time, you can save more than 30% on admission to the Georgia Aquarium, thanks to the Imagination Nights discount. You’ll need to purchase tickets online in advance & visit after 4:00 p.m. to get the deal. Blackout dates may apply.
- For a limited time, you’ll save 20% on general admission tickets to the Georgia Aquarium if you buy tickets online or order tickets by phone (404-581-4000) for admission during the first two hours of the day.
- From September 1-October 29, 2016, residents of Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Alabama and Florida with ID can purchase general admission tickets to the Georgia Aquarium for $29.95+tax, thanks to the Southern Hospitality deal.
- If you’re planning to visit multiple attractions in Atlanta, take advantage of the Atlanta CityPASS to save almost 50% on admission to five Atlanta-area attractions. The Atlanta CityPASS covers admission to The Georgia Aquarium, the World of Coca-Cola, the Inside CNN Studio Tour, Fernbank Museum of Natural History (includes IMAX, too) OR the Center for Civil & Human Rights, and Zoo Atlanta (includes All-Rides Wristband) OR the College Football Hall of Fame. It’s valid for nine days, and if you plan it right, you’ll have two full weekends + the weekdays in between to get to all of the attractions.
- For a limited time, active military members will receive free general admission to the Georgia Aquarium on Mondays, thanks to the Military Mondays deal. And active and former military members and veterans’ families receive 10% off general admission on Military Mondays. The deal is not available online, and you must present a military ID at Georgia Aquarium ticketing counter to save.
- If you bring your ID or a copy of your birth certificate, you’ll get a free general admission ticket to the Georgia Aquarium on your birthday.
- You can save a bit on Georgia Aquarium tickets or annual pass purchases, thanks to an offer from Gas South.
And don’t miss out on these events:
- Through September 25, 2016, you can check out the Washed Ashore: Art to Save the Sea exhibition, which is free with admission. The exhibition features 13 sculptures of ocean life that were constructed out of marine debris. You’ll find the sculptures in the outdoor plaza, outside The 4D Funbelievable Theater, and in the Tropical Diver gallery.
- Sips Under the Sea returns with a Game Night theme on Friday, August 12, 2016. General admission tickets are $19.95+tax for members & $28.95+tax for nonmembers, and VIP admission is $24.95+tax for members & $48.95+tax for nonmembers. Sips Under the Sea is a 21+ event. Doors open at 6:00 p.m. for VIP admission & 7:00 p.m. for general admission. Can’t make it? October’s Sips Under the Sea will take place on October 21, and it will have a Masquerade theme. And December’s Sips Under the Sea will take place on December 9, and it will have a Jingle Mingle theme. You must purchase tickets in advance to attend.
The Georgia Aquarium is located at 225 Baker St. NW, Atlanta.