If you’re looking for discount tickets to the Georgia Aquarium, you’re in luck, as you’ve got a few ways to get in free or on the cheap, no coupon code required:
- For a limited time, you can take advantage of an Early Bird online discount & save up to $7 per ticket. To get the deal, purchase tickets online and select and arrive during the first hour of the day. And this is your last chance to take advantage of this perk: Through May 21, 2015, the Early Bird Total Ticket offer is valid for $7 off admission all day long. The Early Bird hour, by the way, is an excellent way to experience the Georgia Aquarium without fighting the crowds.
- From June 1-August 1, 2015, you can take advantage of an Imagination Nights discount at the Georgia Aquarium. When you visit after 5:00 p.m. on Monday through Saturday, admission is $24.95 per person, regardless of age.
- If you’re planning to visit multiple attractions in Atlanta, take advantage of the Atlanta CityPASS to save almost 50% on admission to five Atlanta-area attractions. The Atlanta CityPASS covers admission to The Georgia Aquarium, the World of Coca-Cola, the Inside CNN Studio Tour, Fernbank Museum of Natural History (includes IMAX, too) OR the Center for Civil & Human Rights, and Zoo Atlanta (includes All-Rides Wristband) OR the College Football Hall of Fame. It’s valid for nine days, and if you plan it right, you’ll have two full weekends + the weekdays in between to get to all of the attractions.
- If you bring your ID or a copy of your birth certificate, you’ll get a free Total Ticket to the Georgia Aquarium on your birthday.
- You can save a bit on Georgia Aquarium tickets or annual pass purchases, thanks to an offer from Gas South.
Want something extra when you go? Head out for a special event:
- On the fourth Friday of the month all summer, the Georgia Aquarium will host a Dive-In Movie on the top level of the parking deck. Activities & character appearances begin at 8:00 p.m., and the movie starts at sundown. Admission is free with an aquarium membership or same-day Total Ticket or CityPASS admission, BUT you must RSVP to attend. You’ll see Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb on May 23, Penguins of Madagascar on June 27, and Home on July 25, 2015.
- On June 5 & 6, 2015, you can celebrate World Oceans Day at the Georgia Aquarium. You’ll see the debut of the Georgia Aquarium-produced entertainment performance, 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, as well as the premier of NOAA’s Ocean Today special feature, Trash Talk, which looks at ways to keep trash out of the ocean, & more.
- From 6:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m. on Friday, June 19, 2015, you can indulge with Sips Under the Sea at the Georgia Aquarium. Sips Under the Sea is a 21+ event, giving you a kid-free way to explore the aquarium. General admission is free for members & $21.95 for nonmembers. VIP tickets, which include 2 drink tickets & 2 tapas plates, are $24.95 for members & $46.95 for nonmembers. In June, Sips Under the Sea will have a Roaring 20s theme; costumes encouraged. FYI, members: You’ll need to “purchase” a $0 ticket in advance to reserve your spot at Sips Under the Sea. Can’t make it? Upcoming Sips Under the Sea themes include End of the Summer Luau on August 21, Halloween on October 16, & Holiday on December 11, 2015.
The Georgia Aquarium is located at 225 Baker St. NW, Atlanta.