If you’re looking for discount tickets to the Georgia Aquarium, you’re in luck. You’ve got a few ways to get in free or on the cheap, no coupon code required:
- Through December 31, 2015, you’ll save 20% on tickets to the Georgia Aquarium if you buy tickets online or order tickets by phone (404-581-4000) for admission before 4:00 p.m.
- Through December 31, 2015, you can take advantage of an Imagination Nights discount at the Georgia Aquarium. When you purchase tickets online in advance & visit after 4:00 p.m. on Monday through Friday, admission is $21.95+tax per person ($24.95+tax per person on Saturday & Sunday), regardless of age. Blackout dates apply.
- On Mondays through December 28 plus November 7 and November 11, 2015, active and former military members and veterans will get free general admission & their families will save 30% on general admission to the Georgia Aquarium, thanks to the Military Mondays deal. The deal is not available online, and you must present a military ID at Georgia Aquarium ticketing counter to save.
- If you’re planning to visit multiple attractions in Atlanta, take advantage of the Atlanta CityPASS to save almost 50% on admission to five Atlanta-area attractions. The Atlanta CityPASS covers admission to The Georgia Aquarium, the World of Coca-Cola, the Inside CNN Studio Tour, Fernbank Museum of Natural History (includes IMAX, too) OR the Center for Civil & Human Rights, and Zoo Atlanta (includes All-Rides Wristband) OR the College Football Hall of Fame. It’s valid for nine days, and if you plan it right, you’ll have two full weekends + the weekdays in between to get to all of the attractions.
- If you bring your ID or a copy of your birth certificate, you’ll get a free Total Ticket to the Georgia Aquarium on your birthday.
- You can save a bit on Georgia Aquarium tickets or annual pass purchases, thanks to an offer from Gas South.
The Georgia Aquarium is located at 225 Baker St. NW, Atlanta.