If you’re looking for discount tickets to the Georgia Aquarium, you’re in luck. You’ve got a few ways to get in free or on the cheap, no coupon code required.
- On April 22, 2017, you can head out for Superhero Day at the Georgia Aquarium. From 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m., kids age 12 & under who come dressed as a superhero will receive free admission; limit one free child admission per paid adult or member.
- It’s back: On Mondays-Thursdays through May 25, 2017, you can take advantage of the Me & Mommy deal at the Georgia Aquarium. For $44.95, you’ll receive admission for one adult & up to four children age 5 & under. It’s not just for moms–dads, grandparents, and other caregivers can take advantage of the Me & Mommy offer. The deal is available online or by phone (404-581-4000).
- For a limited time, you can save more than 30% on admission to the Georgia Aquarium, thanks to the Imagination Nights discount. You’ll need to purchase tickets online in advance & visit after 4:00 p.m. to get the deal. Blackout dates may apply.
- For a limited time, you can save more than 20% on admission to the Georgia Aquarium, thanks to the Early Bird discount. You’ll need to purchase tickets online in advance & visit before 11:00 a.m. to get the deal. Blackout dates apply.
- For a limited time, you’ll save 20% on general admission walk-up ticket pricing on weekdays & 10% on general admission walk-up ticket prices on weekends if you buy your Georgia Aquarium tickets online & choose an arrival time from 11:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.; blackout dates apply.
- For a limited time, active military members will receive free general admission to the Georgia Aquarium on Mondays, thanks to the Military Mondays deal. And active and former military members and veterans’ families receive 10% off general admission on Military Mondays. The deal is not available online, and you must present a military ID at Georgia Aquarium ticketing counter to save.
- If you’re planning to visit multiple attractions in Atlanta, take advantage of the Atlanta CityPASS to save about 40% on admission to five Atlanta-area attractions. The Atlanta CityPASS covers admission to The Georgia Aquarium, the World of Coca-Cola, the Inside CNN Studio Tour, Zoo Atlanta OR the Center for Civil & Human Rights, and Fernbank Museum of Natural History OR the College Football Hall of Fame. It’s valid for nine days, and if you plan it right, you’ll have two full weekends + the weekdays in between to get to all of the attractions.
- If you bring your ID or a copy of your birth certificate, you’ll get a free general admission ticket to the Georgia Aquarium on your birthday.
- You can save a bit on Georgia Aquarium tickets or annual pass purchases, thanks to an offer from Gas South.
And don’t miss out on these events:
- On Saturday, April 22, 2017, you can head out for Superhero Day at the Georgia Aquarium. From 11:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m., there’ll be Earth Day & superhero-themed events & activities in the atrium, plus from 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m., kids age 12 & under that come dressed as a superhero will receive free admission; limit one free child admission per paid adult or member.
- Sips Under the Sea returns with a Cinco Day May theme on Friday, May 5, 2017. General admission tickets are $19.95+tax for members & $28.95+tax for nonmembers, and VIP admission is $24.95+tax for members & $48.95+tax for nonmembers. Sips Under the Sea is a 21+ event. Doors open at 6:00 p.m. for VIP admission & 7:00 p.m. for general admission. You must purchase tickets in advance to attend. Can’t make it? Head out for another Sips Under the Sea event in 2017: Glow in the Dark party on August 4, Pajama Jam on September 22, & New Year’s Eve on December 31.
- On Friday, May 12, 2017, the Grad Splash Bash is happening at the Georgia Aquarium. From 9:30 p.m.-1:00 a.m., there’ll be a DJ, games, treats, photos, & more. General admission tickets are $29.95+tax for graduating seniors and chaperones. Deal: You’ll get one free chaperone ticket per 10 graduating senior tickets purchased.
The Georgia Aquarium is located at 225 Baker St. NW, Atlanta.