Darn, this deal has expired.Don’t miss another. Subscribe to email updates, follow @atlcheap on Twitter, like Atlanta on the Cheap on Facebook, or follow us on Google+. And be sure check the calendar for the latest deals.
- On March 8, 2014, you can take advantage of the Pirates & Princess Day ticket deal at the Georgia Aquarium. If your kids age 12 & under dress as a pirate, prince, or princess, they’ll receive free admission to the Georgia Aquarium. Limit one free child admission per paid adult or member. From 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m., the kids can participate in pirate- & princess-themed activities in the atrium, plus there’ll be appearances from the Georgia Renaissance Festival, Medieval Times, and the Atlanta Pirate Guild.
- On March 15, 2014, you can celebrate St. Patrick’s Day at the Georgia Aquarium. From 11:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m., there’ll be live performances from Irish dancers and musicians, plus there’ll be a St. Patrick’s Day- and The Lion King-themed scavenger hunt throughout the galleries.
- Through March 21, 2014, you can take advantage of a Winter Warm Up offer & save over 15% on tickets to the Georgia Aquarium. With the deal, the Total Ticket is $29.95 + tax for adults, $23.95 for kids ages 3-12 and $25.95 for seniors. You must buy your ticket online to get the deal.
- Last chance: Through March 6, 2014, you can take advantage of the Me & Mommy ticket deal at the Georgia Aquarium. $39.95 + tax buys you one adult total ticket plus up to tour children’s total tickets, valid for kids age 5 & under. The offer is valid on Monday-Thursday only, and it’s not limited to mommies–dads, grandparents and caregivers can save, too.
- Last chance: Through March 6, 2014, college students with ID can take advantage of the 3:00 Class ticket deal at the Georgia Aquarium. $25.95 + tax buys one total ticket; must show ID at the door to get the deal. The offer is valid after 3:00 p.m. on Monday-Friday only.
- If you’re planning to visit multiple attractions in Atlanta, take advantage of the Atlanta CityPASS to save almost 50% on admission to five Atlanta-area attractions. The Georgia Aquarium ticket includes a Deepo Pass with Expedited Entry, Deepo’s 4-D theater, and the Dolphin Tales show (based on availability). The World of Coca-Cola ticket includes admission, the 4-D theatre, and a free keepsake bottle from the museum. Other attractions included are Inside CNN Studio Tour, Fernbank (includes IMAX, too) OR High Museum of Art, and Zoo Atlanta (includes All-Rides Wristband) OR Atlanta History Center. It’s valid for nine days, and if you plan it right, you’ll have two full weekends + the weekdays in between to get to all of the attractions.
- If you bring your ID or a copy of your birth certificate, you’ll get a free Total Ticket to the Georgia Aquarium on your birthday.
- You can save a bit on Non-Seasonal & Seasonal Georgia Aquarium tickets + annual pass purchases, thanks to an offer from Gas South.
And I’ll be wandering around Atlanta to see this:
Dolphins on Parade is a public art project featuring more than 50 fiberglass dolphin statues with unique designs. You’ll find Dolphins on Parade in several parts of Atlanta, including Centennial Olympic Park area, Pemberton Place, Downtown, Midtown and Buckhead. Check out the map to plan your route & see them all.
The Georgia Aquarium is located at 225 Baker St. NW, Atlanta. 404-581-4000.