If you’re looking for discount tickets to the Georgia Aquarium, you’re in luck. You’ve got a few ways to get in free or on the cheap, no coupon code required:
- Through August 31, 2015, you’ll save 20% on tickets to the Georgia Aquarium if you buy walk-up tickets or order tickets by phone for admission before 4:00 p.m.
- And through August 31, 2015, you can take advantage of an Imagination Nights discount at the Georgia Aquarium. When you visit after 4:00 p.m. on Monday through Friday, admission is $21.95+tax per person ($24.95+tax per person on Saturday & Sunday), regardless of age.
- For a limited time, you can take advantage of an Early Bird online discount & save up to $7 per ticket. To get the deal, purchase tickets online and select and arrive during the first hour of the day. The Early Bird hour, by the way, is an excellent way to experience the Georgia Aquarium without fighting the crowds.
- If you’re planning to visit multiple attractions in Atlanta, take advantage of the Atlanta CityPASS to save almost 50% on admission to five Atlanta-area attractions. The Atlanta CityPASS covers admission to The Georgia Aquarium, the World of Coca-Cola, the Inside CNN Studio Tour, Fernbank Museum of Natural History (includes IMAX, too) OR the Center for Civil & Human Rights, and Zoo Atlanta (includes All-Rides Wristband) OR the College Football Hall of Fame. It’s valid for nine days, and if you plan it right, you’ll have two full weekends + the weekdays in between to get to all of the attractions.
- If you bring your ID or a copy of your birth certificate, you’ll get a free Total Ticket to the Georgia Aquarium on your birthday.
- You can save a bit on Georgia Aquarium tickets or annual pass purchases, thanks to an offer from Gas South.
Want something extra when you go? Head out for a special event:
- From 10:30 a.m.-2:00 p.m. on Saturday, August 29, you can celebrate International Whale Shark Day at the Georgia Aquarium. There’ll be games, storytellers, crafts, & more.
- From 7:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m. on Saturday, September 5, 2015, head out for Dragon Con Night at the Georgia Aquarium. Tickets are $25 in advance & $30 at the door. You’ll need to use code “dragoncon” to score your tickets for the after-hours event, but no Dragon Con badge is required. Costumes encouraged.
- Pirate & Princess Day returns from 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. on September 12, 2015. If kids (age 12 & under) don a pirate or a prince/princess costume, they’ll receive free admission to the Georgia Aquarium. Limit one free admission per paid adult or member.
- From 7:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m. on Friday, October 9, 2015, head out for Atlanta Pride Kickoff Party at the Georgia Aquarium. Tickets are $25 in advance; use code “atlantapride” to score your tickets for the after-hours event.
- From 6:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m. on Friday, October 16, 2015, you can indulge with Sips Under the Sea at the Georgia Aquarium. Sips Under the Sea is a 21+ event, giving you a kid-free way to explore the aquarium. General admission is free for members & $21.95 for nonmembers. VIP tickets, which include 2 drink tickets & 2 tapas plates, are $24.95 for members & $46.95 for nonmembers. In October, Sips Under the Sea will have a Halloween theme; costumes encouraged. FYI, members: You’ll need to “purchase” a $0 ticket in advance to reserve your spot at Sips Under the Sea. Can’t make it? On December 11, 2015, Sips Under the Sea will have a Holiday theme.
The Georgia Aquarium is located at 225 Baker St. NW, Atlanta.