If you’re looking for discount tickets to the Georgia Aquarium, you’re in luck. You’ve got a few ways to get in free or on the cheap, no coupon code required:
- October 30 & 31, 2016, are Georgia A-Scary-Um Days at the Georgia Aquarium. From 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. on Sunday & 9:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m. on Monday, kids age 12 and under that come dressed in costume will receive free admission; limit two free child admissions per paid adult or annual pass member. Bonus: From 11:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. on October 30 & 5:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m. on October 31, there’ll be trick-or-treating stations, Halloween-themed crafts, & more.
- For a limited time, you can save more than 30% on admission to the Georgia Aquarium, thanks to the Imagination Nights discount. You’ll need to purchase tickets online in advance & visit after 4:00 p.m. to get the deal. Blackout dates may apply.
- For a limited time, you’ll save 20% on general admission walk-up ticket pricing on weekdays & 10% on general admission walk-up ticket prices on weekends on general admission tickets to the Georgia Aquarium if you buy tickets online & visit choose an arrival time from 11:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- For a limited time, you’ll save more than 20% on general admission tickets to the Georgia Aquarium if you buy tickets online for admission before 11:00 a.m. each day.
- If you’re planning to visit multiple attractions in Atlanta, take advantage of the Atlanta CityPASS to save almost 50% on admission to five Atlanta-area attractions. The Atlanta CityPASS covers admission to The Georgia Aquarium, the World of Coca-Cola, the Inside CNN Studio Tour, Fernbank Museum of Natural History (includes IMAX, too) OR the Center for Civil & Human Rights, and Zoo Atlanta (includes All-Rides Wristband) OR the College Football Hall of Fame. It’s valid for nine days, and if you plan it right, you’ll have two full weekends + the weekdays in between to get to all of the attractions.
- For a limited time, active military members will receive free general admission to the Georgia Aquarium on Mondays, thanks to the Military Mondays deal. And active and former military members and veterans’ families receive 10% off general admission on Military Mondays. Bonus: From November 7-26, The deal is not available online, and you must present a military ID at Georgia Aquarium ticketing counter to save.
- To celebrate Veterans Day, on November 11 & 12, 2016, all active military & veterans will receive free general admission to the Georgia Aquarium, plus family members will receive 30% off general admission. The deal is not available online, and you must present a military ID at Georgia Aquarium ticketing counter to save.
- If you bring your ID or a copy of your birth certificate, you’ll get a free general admission ticket to the Georgia Aquarium on your birthday.
- You can save a bit on Georgia Aquarium tickets or annual pass purchases, thanks to an offer from Gas South.
And don’t miss out on this events:
- Through September 25, 2016, you can check out the Washed Ashore: Art to Save the Sea exhibition, which is free with admission. The exhibition features 13 sculptures of ocean life that were constructed out of marine debris. You’ll find the sculptures in the outdoor plaza, outside The 4D Funbelievable Theater, and in the Tropical Diver gallery.
- Sips Under the Sea returns with a Jingle Mingle theme on Friday, December 9, 2016. General admission tickets are $19.95+tax for members & $28.95+tax for nonmembers, and VIP admission is $24.95+tax for members & $48.95+tax for nonmembers. Sips Under the Sea is a 21+ event. Doors open at 6:00 p.m. for VIP admission & 7:00 p.m. for general admission. You must purchase tickets in advance to attend.
The Georgia Aquarium is located at 225 Baker St. NW, Atlanta.