If you’re looking for discount tickets to the Georgia Aquarium, you’re in luck, as you’ve got a few ways to get in free or on the cheap, no coupon code required:
- Through August 16, 2014, you can take advantage of the Imagination Nights ticket deal. From 6:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m. on Monday through Saturday evenings $21.95 + tax per person covers admission to the Georgia Aquarium for anyone in your party regardless of age. Blackout dates: July 1-5, 22 and 24, 2014.
- For a limited time, you can take advantage of an Early Bird online discount & save up to $7 per ticket. To get the deal, purchase tickets online and select and arrive during the first hour of the day. This, by the way, is an excellent way to experience the Georgia Aquarium without fighting the crowds.
- This is a good deal if you want a kid-free experience: SeaNights at the Georgia Aquarium will take place on Thursday, June 26, 2014. From 6:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m., you can explore the galleries after hours. Only 350 tickets are available for the after-hours event, and you must be age 21+ to attend. Tickets are $46.95 per person ($25.00 per person for members), and it includes admission, light and hot snacks, and two drink tickets.
- If you’re planning to visit multiple attractions in Atlanta, take advantage of the Atlanta CityPASS to save almost 50% on admission to five Atlanta-area attractions. The Georgia Aquarium ticket includes a Deepo Pass with Expedited Entry, Deepo’s 4-D theater, and the Dolphin Tales show (based on availability). The World of Coca-Cola ticket includes admission, the 4-D theatre, and a free keepsake bottle from the museum. Other attractions included are Inside CNN Studio Tour, Fernbank (includes IMAX, too) OR High Museum of Art, and Zoo Atlanta (includes All-Rides Wristband) OR Atlanta History Center. It’s valid for nine days, and if you plan it right, you’ll have two full weekends + the weekdays in between to get to all of the attractions.
- If you bring your ID or a copy of your birth certificate, you’ll get a free Total Ticket to the Georgia Aquarium on your birthday.
- You can save a bit on Georgia Aquarium tickets or annual pass purchases, thanks to an offer from Gas South.
And I’ll be wandering around Atlanta to see this:
Dolphins on Parade is a public art project featuring more than 50 fiberglass dolphin statues with unique designs. You’ll find Dolphins on Parade in several parts of Atlanta, including Centennial Olympic Park area, Pemberton Place, Downtown, Midtown and Buckhead. Check out the map to plan your route & see them all.
The Georgia Aquarium is located at 225 Baker St. NW, Atlanta. 404-581-4000.