If you’re looking for discount tickets to the Georgia Aquarium, you’re in luck. You’ve got a few ways to get in free or on the cheap, no coupon code required:
- On Mondays-Thursdays through May 31, 2016, you can take advantage of the Me & Mommy Ticket deal. For $41.95+tax, you’ll receive one adult general admission ticket and up to 4 children’s general admission tickets for kids age 5 and under. The deal includes dads, grandparents, and caregivers, too, & it may be purchased online, by phone, or at the door.
- Through December 31, 2016, you can take advantage of an Imagination Nights discount at the Georgia Aquarium. When you purchase tickets online in advance & visit after 4:00 p.m., general admission is $28.95+tax per person, regardless of age. Blackout dates apply.
- For a limited time, you’ll save 20% on general admission tickets to the Georgia Aquarium if you buy tickets online or order tickets by phone (404-581-4000) for admission before 4:00 p.m.
- For 25% savings, you’ll need to plan in advance: If you purchase your ticket at least 30 days in advance online, you’ll save 25% on general admission tickets to the Georgia Aquarium; the deal is available for a limited time.
- On Mother’s Day, May 8, 2016, moms save 50% on their admission to the Georgia Aquarium; to get the deal, you’ll need to purchase a full-price admission (adult, child, or senior) & show proof of purchase at the box office. Once you’re at the box office, you’ll be able buy the half-off ticket for Mom. FYI–Full-price tickets are $4 cheaper online than at the door, so be sure to buy them before you head out to save even more.
- If you’re planning to visit multiple attractions in Atlanta, take advantage of the Atlanta CityPASS to save almost 50% on admission to five Atlanta-area attractions. The Atlanta CityPASS covers admission to The Georgia Aquarium, the World of Coca-Cola, the Inside CNN Studio Tour, Fernbank Museum of Natural History (includes IMAX, too) OR the Center for Civil & Human Rights, and Zoo Atlanta (includes All-Rides Wristband) OR the College Football Hall of Fame. It’s valid for nine days, and if you plan it right, you’ll have two full weekends + the weekdays in between to get to all of the attractions.
- For a limited time, active military members will receive free general admission to the Georgia Aquarium on Mondays, thanks to the Military Mondays deal. And active and former military members and veterans’ families receive 10% off on Military Mondays. The deal is not available online, and you must present a military ID at Georgia Aquarium ticketing counter to save.
- If you bring your ID or a copy of your birth certificate, you’ll get a free general admission ticket to the Georgia Aquarium on your birthday.
- You can save a bit on Georgia Aquarium tickets or annual pass purchases, thanks to an offer from Gas South.
And don’t miss out on these events:
- On Saturday, April 23, 2016, you can celebrate Earth Day at the Georgia Aquarium. From 11:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m., there’ll be activities in the atrium, including a Home Depot Kids Workshop, a flower pot decorating station, & more.
- Sips Under the Sea returns with a Fiesta theme on Friday, May 20, 2016. General admission tickets are $19.95+tax for members & $28.95+tax for nonmembers, and VIP admission is $24.95+tax for members & $48.95+tax for nonmembers. Sips Under the Sea is a 21+ event. Doors open at 6:00 p.m. for VIP admission & 7:00 p.m. for general admission. Can’t make it? August’s Sips Under the Sea will take place on August 12, and it will have a Game Night theme. You must purchase tickets in advance to attend.
The Georgia Aquarium is located at 225 Baker St. NW, Atlanta.