If you’re looking for discount tickets to the Georgia Aquarium, you’re in luck, as you’ve got a few ways to get in free or on the cheap, no coupon code required:
- While they last, you can $49 buys two Total Tickets to the Georgia Aquarium (reg. $71.90) or $95 buys four Total Tickets to the Georgia Aquarium (reg. $143.80), thanks to a deal on Groupon.
- On Saturday, April 26, 2014, you can celebrate Earth Day at the Georgia Aquarium. From 11:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m., you can participate in Party for the Planet activities, including a Recycle Match Game, crafts, a Caring Together Plink Game, a kids’ workshop with Home Depot, & more. Party for the Planet is free with Total Ticket & member admission.
- If you’re planning to visit multiple attractions in Atlanta, take advantage of the Atlanta CityPASS to save almost 50% on admission to five Atlanta-area attractions. The Georgia Aquarium ticket includes a Deepo Pass with Expedited Entry, Deepo’s 4-D theater, and the Dolphin Tales show (based on availability). The World of Coca-Cola ticket includes admission, the 4-D theatre, and a free keepsake bottle from the museum. Other attractions included are Inside CNN Studio Tour, Fernbank (includes IMAX, too) OR High Museum of Art, and Zoo Atlanta (includes All-Rides Wristband) OR Atlanta History Center. It’s valid for nine days, and if you plan it right, you’ll have two full weekends + the weekdays in between to get to all of the attractions.
- If you bring your ID or a copy of your birth certificate, you’ll get a free Total Ticket to the Georgia Aquarium on your birthday.
- You can save a bit on Non-Seasonal & Seasonal Georgia Aquarium tickets or annual pass purchases, thanks to an offer from Gas South.
And I’ll be wandering around Atlanta to see this:
Dolphins on Parade is a public art project featuring more than 50 fiberglass dolphin statues with unique designs. You’ll find Dolphins on Parade in several parts of Atlanta, including Centennial Olympic Park area, Pemberton Place, Downtown, Midtown and Buckhead. Check out the map to plan your route & see them all.
The Georgia Aquarium is located at 225 Baker St. NW, Atlanta. 404-581-4000.