Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn't here
I’m more than ready for the weekend. Looking for something fun to do? Check out these five events (or browse Atlanta on the Cheap’s calendar of events to remind yourself of other can’t-miss events happening in the ATL):
- Georgia Aquarium: Georgia A-Scary-Um, ticket discounts & free admission deal
- Trick-or Treat & Watch Hocus Pocus at Atlantic Station on October 31
Here are a few of the highlights from ATL’s daily deals sites. And you can browse deals by category, complete with pics, on the Atlanta’s Daily Deals page.
- Through November 2, 2014, you can use coupon code “FALL15″ to save an extra 15% on select deals on Sweetjack, including Czar Ice Bar, Andretti Indoor Karting & Games, Peachy Airport Parking,
There’s no shortage of ways to eat on the cheap during Halloween; meal deals abound, plus there are a few extra goodies up for grabs. Some require costumes, others don’t.
If you’re looking for discount tickets to the Georgia Aquarium, you’re in luck, as you’ve got a few ways to get in free or on the cheap, no coupon code required:
- While they last, $55 buys two Total Tickets to the Georgia Aquarium, saving you about 25%, thanks to a deal on Groupon.
- On October 31 & November 1,
Want to explore the High Museum of Art on the Cheap? Take advantage of a discount ticket deal (or, even better, free admission) to the High Museum of Art in Atlanta, no coupon code required.
1) Fulton County residents & students get in free from 10:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. on the first Saturday of the month; valid ID … [more]