If you’re planning treat the kids to a day of play at The Children’s Museum of Atlanta in the coming weeks, you’re in luck: You’ve got a few ways to get discount tickets (or better yet, free admission), no coupon code required:
- On the second Tuesday of the month, Target covers the cost of admission. Target Free Second Tuesdays take place from 1:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m. Reservations are not accepted, and you can pick up free timed tickets at the start of the Target Free Second Tuesdays hours. The next few free days are April 14, May 12, June 9, & July 14, 2015.
- While they last, you can get discount tickets to the Children’s Museum of Atlanta, no coupon code required, thanks to a deal on Goldstar. As of today (April 9), you can get weekday & Sunday admission for $6.75 + fees & Saturday admission for $8.25 + fees for most dates through May 3, 2015.
- While they last, $34.62 buys one ticket to each of the following attractions: Atlanta Botanical Garden, Children’s Museum of Atlanta, Fernbank Museum, High Museum of Art, Museum of Design Atlanta (MODA), no coupon code required, thanks to a deal on Poshdealz.
- While the deal lasts, $45 buys four tickets to the Children’s Museum of Atlanta and a $40 gift card to Gordon Biersch, thanks to a deal on Poshdealz. The discount tickets are valid through July 31, 2015.
- On Fulton County Family Days, Fulton County residents can buy one ticket to The Children’s Museum of Atlanta & get one free. ID is required (Fulton County employee ID card, student ID from a Fulton County-based school, or a GA driver’s license with county code 60). The next 2015 Fulton County Family Days are still to be announced.
- Members of the military with ID (active, retired, reserves) can purchase tickets for themselves & their families for $9.75 each. On the Memorial Day, July 4, and Veteran’s Day, Flag Day, and Armed Forces Day, all active, retired, and reserve military personnel are admitted for free, and their families receive the discounted rate of $9.75 + tax. Military ID must be presented to receive the special military discounted rate.
Admission is regularly $12.75 + tax for everyone age 1 & up. If you buy your tickets online in advance, you’ll save $2 per ticket (the discount is applied after tickets are added to cart).
The Children’s Museum of Atlanta is located at 275 Centennial Olympic Park Dr. NW, Atlanta. 404-659-5437.