If you’re planning to visit Six Flags Over Georgia for Fright Fest, now’s a good time to snag a deal.
- For a limited time, you can take advantage of the September Early Bird sale & save about 50% on Gold Combo passes to Six Flags Over Georgia & White Water. With the deal, when you buy 4+ combo passes & activate them at the park by November 2, 2014, you’ll get them for $49.99 each, and it includes a free upgrade to Gold, free season parking, admission to Six Flags Over Georgia for the rest of 2014 & all of 2015, a free Holiday in the Park ticket, & more.
- Just want to go for the day? You’ll save up to $20 on a one-day ticket to Six Flags Over Georgia if you order online & buy your ticket in advance.
- And you can get a Fright Fest admission with haunted houses at Six Flags Over Georgia starting at $56.99 if you order online & buy your ticket in advance.
- While they last, $45 buys two tickets to Six Flags Over Georgia, thanks to a deal on SweetDeals. A limited number are available, and the discount vouchers must be redeemed during Fright Fest.
A few highlights of what’s happening at Six Flags:
- Fright Fest will take place on select dates through November 2, 2014. During the day, Fright Fest is rather family friendly, with everything from trick-or-treating along the Trick-or-Treat Trail to taking the McBoogles car ride, plus you can ride your favorite coasters. After dark, you can get your scare on with haunted houses, spooky shows, frightening rides and scarezones. Some activities may require an additional fee.
- New for 2014, Holiday in the Park will take place from November 22, 2014-January 4, 2015. One million LED lights and dozens of Christmas trees will transform Six Flags Over Georgia into a holiday destination. There’ll be holiday shows, rides (your favorites & some special for the season), visits with Santa Claus, & more.
- In 2015, Six Flags Over Georgia is adding two new rides: The Joker Chaos Coaster, a seven-story looping coaster, & Harley Quinn Spinsanity, where riders spin their cars on a circular track. Plus, if you missed it during the 2014 season, be sure to check out the water park addition, Hurricane Harbor.
- In 2015, White Water is adding Dive Bomber, a 10-story water slide (that’s taller than Cliffhanger, FYI).