Six Flags Over Georgia is open for the 2015 season. We snagged our 2015 combo passes at the end of last year so that we could check out Holiday in the Park (a cold, but fun, experience) at Six Flags. Now that it’s warmer, it’s time to break out the passes & head back to play.
If you’re looking for ways to save at Six Flags Over Georgia & White Water, you’re in luck. You have a few options.
- For a limited time, you can take advantage of the May Super Sale & save on combo passes to Six Flags Over Georgia & White Water. With the deal, when you buy 4+ season passes to Six Flags Over Georgia & activate them at the park by June 14, 2015, you’ll get them for $61.99 each, and it includes a free upgrade to a White Water Combo Pass & one free season parking pass. There’s a Gold Combo Pass deal, too, that’s $74.99 each when you purchase 4+ & process them at the park by June 14, 2015.
- And if you do have a season pass, don’t forget to take advantage of 2015’s Bring A Friend Free Days: Father’s Day (June 21), Sundays in September (Choose one Sunday), & a Gold Pass bonus on Wednesdays in July (Choose one Wednesday excluding July 1). Plus, there are other days when you can cash in coupons to buy discount tickets for friends. Even better: The coupons are now online, letting you skip tracking down the coupon book & print as you go. And the 2015 discount deals are good for Fright Fest & Holiday in the Park, too.
- Just want to go for the day? If you buy your ticket online at least three days in advance & use it by June 7, 2015, everyone will pay the kid’s price of $43.99 to visit Six Flags Over Georgia. Or you can buy tickets online to save up to $20 per ticket if you buy at least a day in advance.
- And if you buy your ticket online in advance, you’ll save up to $5 on tickets to White Water.
- Mark your calendars: Military Appreciation Day at Six Flags Over Georgia will take place on September 20, 2015. Admission is free for current (active) military members and up to three dependents. If the military service member is deployed, a spouse and up to three dependents will receive free admission with a current military ID card. Additional tickets for military members and general admission tickets for retired military veterans with ID may be purchased at the front gate for 50% off.
A few highlights of what’s coming up at Six Flags:
- New for 2015, Six Flags Over Georgia added two rides: The Joker Chaos Coaster, a seven-story looping coaster, & Harley Quinn Spinsanity, where riders spin their cars on a circular track, both of which are now open. Plus, if you missed it during the 2014 season, be sure to check out the water park addition, Hurricane Harbor, which will be open May 22-September 13, 2015.
- And new for 2015, White Water added Dive Bomber, a 10-story water slide (that’s taller than Cliffhanger, FYI). White Water will be open daily for the 2015 season beginning May 23, 2015.