Darn, this deal has expired.Don’t miss another. Subscribe to email updates, follow @atlcheap on Twitter, like Atlanta on the Cheap on Facebook, or follow us on Google+. And be sure check the calendar for the latest deals.
Here’s the lineup:
- Saturday, September 10, 5:00 p.m.: Author visit with Tahereh Mafi (Furthermore) & Ransom Riggs (Tales of the Peculiar). They’ll be talking about all things magical, wonderful, & peculiar. FYI–This event will take place at the Decatur Public Library.
- Sunday, September 11, 3:00 p.m.: Fashion Storytime. Come dressed in your most fashionable outfits for a storytime featuring fashion picture books, including Fancy Nancy.
- Thursday, September 15, 7:00 p.m.: Author visit with Tom Angleberger. He’ll be chatting about his new Inspector Flytrap series plus his new midgrade novel, Fuzzy.
- Sunday, September 18, 3:00 p.m.: Curious George Storytime. Stop by for games & activities plus ample tales about your favorite monkey and the funny man in the yellow hat.
- Tuesday, September 20, 7:00 p.m.: Author visit with David Arnold. He’ll be chatting about his new book, Kids of Appetite.
- Friday, September 23, 7:00 p.m.: Author visit with Danielle Page. She’ll be chatting about her new book, Stealing Snow, which tells the take of The Snow Queen from the villain’s point of view.
- Saturday, September 24, Noon-5:00 p.m.: Storefront Saturday. During the biannual city-wide shopping event, you’ll find prizes, pop-ups, snacks, specials, & more at participating local shops.
- Tuesday, September 27, 6:00 p.m.: Author visit with Ridley Pearson. He’ll be chatting about his new series The Initiation: Lock and Key?
Little Shop of Stories is located at 133 A East Court Square, Decatur.