Looking for some summer fun on the cheap? Check out these Atlanta-area bowling coupons:
- With KidsBowlFree.com, kids can bowl two games every day for free at participating bowling centers across the U.S. all summer long, including Stars and Strikes (Buford, Cumming, Sandy Springs, Lawrenceville/Dacula, Dallas, Loganville, Tucker/Stone Mountain, & Woodstock), Funtastik! in Gainesville, Pin Strikes in Stockbridge, Cherokee Lanes in Canton, & more. Adults can play, too, if they buy a Family Pass, which is valid during Kids Bowl Free hours. Shoe rental & hours vary by location. Once you select the bowling center near you, you’ll find the tiny-type details on the right side of the registration page.
- If you register online, you can purchase a pass good for three games each day all summer long, at participating bowling centers, including AMF & Brunswick. Shoe rental is not included.
- You’ll often find bowling discounts in the mix of “Things to Do” deals on Groupon & “Events & Activities” deals on Living Social. And the 2016 Atlanta Entertainment book also includes bowling coupons.
For instance, while they last, you can take advantage of these deals:
- Groupon: $39 = two hours of bowling for up to six people ($66 for up to 12 people), including shoe rental and popcorn, at Stars and Strikes; valid at participating metro-area locations
- Groupon: $33 = one hour of bowling with shoe rental for two people, $30 game card, and two passes for bumper cars OR $52 = one hour of bowling with shoe rental for up to six people, $40 game card, and six passes for bumper cars at Stars and Strikes; valid at participating metro-area locations. FYI–You’ll save an extra $2-$3 if you purchase the Groupon by June 11, 2016.
- Groupon: $35 = a bowling package for up to five OR $44 = a bowling and mini golf package for up to five at Junction Lanes Family Entertainment Center in Newnan
And a reminder: If you sign up for email updates from the bowling alleys, they’ll often use it to send out coupons year-round.