Darn, this deal has expired.Don’t miss another. Subscribe to email updates, follow @atlcheap on Twitter, like Atlanta on the Cheap on Facebook, or follow us on Google+. And be sure check the calendar for the latest deals.
Extreme Dinosaurs looks like a fun exhibition for the dinosaur fans in your family. Per the summary: “Extreme Dinosaurs, making its US debut in Atlanta, will provide visitors the opportunity to discover the roar and might of the Mesozoic Era like never before! This educational and entertaining exhibition suited for the whole family, gathers the world’s strangest dinosaurs in an experience that showcases both lifelike and life-size animatronic dinosaurs alongside full-scale skeletons and real and replica fossils. The exhibition features some of the newest, bizarre dinosaur finds from the current ‘Golden Age’ of paleontology, capturing the human fascination with dinosaurs at an exciting moment in dinosaur history.”
Plus, there’ll be interactive activities including a children’s dig site for paleontologists in the making, Make Me Move consoles that allow guests to initiate movement of the animatronics, & hands-on learning with touch panels and a Dinosaur Detective quiz.
And Bodies: The Exhibition is also on display at Atlantic Station. Bodies features 200 actual human bodies and organ specimens, each of which has been preserved, dissected, and displayed to give you an closer look at the systems of your body: Skeletal, Muscular, Nervous, Respiratory, Digestive, Urinary, Reproductive, Circulatory and the Treated Body.
Want to check them out on the cheap? You’ve got a few options:
- While they last, you can get tickets to Extreme Dinosaurs for $10 for adults & $7 for children, thanks to a deal on Groupon.
- For a limited time, $13 buys one ticket to Extreme Dinosaurs, saving you 28% on admission, thanks to a deal on Travelzoo.
- While they last, you can get tickets to Bodies: The Exhibition for $18 for adults & $12 for children, including an audio tour, thanks to a deal on Groupon.
- For a limited time, $17 buys one ticket to Bodies: The Exhibition, saving you 29% on admission, thanks to a deal on Travelzoo.
- And you can save on combo tickets, too. While they last, you can get combo tickets for $28 for adults & $19 for children, thanks to a deal on Groupon.
If you miss out on a deal, tickets to Extreme Dinosaurs are regularly $18 for adults, $13 for children (ages 3-11), and $16 for seniors (age 65+). Tickets to Bodies: The Exhibition are regularly $24 for adults, $16 for children (ages 3-11), and $22 for seniors (age 65+). Bonus: You’ll skip the service fee when you buys tickets online. And Extreme Dinosaurs & Bodies: The Exhibition combo tickets are available for $32 for adults, $22 for children (ages 3-11), and $28 for seniors (age 65+).
Premier Exhibition Center at Atlantic Station is located at 265 18th Street, Level 2, near Escalator 5.