Darn, this deal has expired.Don’t miss another. Subscribe to email updates, follow @atlcheap on Twitter, like Atlanta on the Cheap on Facebook, or follow us on Google+. And be sure check the calendar for the latest deals.
Fans of concerts & baseball get an even better deal: You’ll be treated to a free pre- or post-game concert after select games:
- August 20 vs. Washington Nationals: Post-game performance featuring Tori Kelly
- September 18 vs. Washington Nationals: Post-game performance featuring Matthew West
FYI–With post-game concerts, you can purchase cheap seats for the game & then move down for the concert.
And you can watch a fireworks display after select games during the 2016 season, including August 19 vs. Washington Nationals, September 9 vs. New York Mets, September 16 vs. Washington Nationals, September 30 vs. Detroit Tigers.
Want to cheer on the Braves on the cheap? Here’s the current list of ticket deals for the 2016 season:
- While they last, you can snag discount tickets to select Braves games on Goldstar. The inventory varies all season, but as of today (August 18), Goldstar has tickets for the following games:
- While they last, you can save up to 60% on select tickets to Atlanta Braves games. Bonus: Through July 28, 2016, you can use coupon code “SUMMERBREEZE10” to save an extra $10 on sports ticket purchases of $30+ on Scorebig. FYI–If you get the “Name A Ticket Price” option when you look for tickets, you’ll be bidding to buy tickets below box office prices, and your coupon code scores you extra savings on top of that. With the published price tickets, your ticket savings are relative to major ticket resellers, though the coupon code should still apply. As of today (August 18), Scorebig has tickets available for most Braves games, including these through October 2016:
- Thursday, August 18-Sunday, August 21 vs. Washington Nationals
- Tuesday, August 30-Thursday, September 1 vs. San Diego Padres
- Friday, September 9-Sunday, September 11 vs. New York Mets
- Monday, September 12-Wednesday, September 14 vs. Miami Marlins
- Friday, September 16-Sunday, September 18 vs. Washington Nationals
- Tuesday, September 27-Thursday, September 29 vs. Philadelphia Phillies
- Friday, September 30-Sunday, October 2 vs. Detroit Tigers
- On Sports Clips $8 Mondays, you can buy Terrace View tickets to Braves home games for $8 each.
- On Coca-Cola $12 Tuesdays, you can buy Club Pavilion tickets to Braves home games for $12 each.
- If you use coupon code “GASSOUTH” when you order tickets online, you’ll save up to 38% off the gate price when you buy select tickets to most Sunday-Thursday home games during the season (excludes October 2).
- If you show your military ID at the box office, you can buy two-for-one Upper Box or Outfield tickets to select Braves home games. And if you show your college ID or AAA card at the box office, you can buy two-for-one Upper Box tickets to select Braves home games.
- Available 2.5 hours before every game, you can buy $1 SkyLine seats at the Turner Field. The tickets are available for purchase at the Ticket Office window located next to the Museum entrance in Monument Grove; limit one ticket per person, cash only.
- And you can stretch your buck a bit more when you head out for certain themed game-day events, such as Grandparent’s Day on September 11 vs. New York Mets & more. And mark your calendar: Bark in the Park will take place on September 18 vs. Washington Nationals. There are promotions all season long, giving you plenty of ways to get more for your money.
- If you register your kids for a free Atlanta Braves Kids Club membership, you’ll get two free tickets to one of the remaining home game, a voucher for BOGO tickets to a Braves home game (multiple seat options), & more (blackout dates may apply). There’s a paid Kids Club membership option, too, which includes the free & BOGO ticket deals plus two tokens to play in Scouts Alley, two passes for a VIP Batting Practice Experience (any Monday-Thursday home games), a welcome letter from Freddie Freeman, VIP Access to Kids Run the Bases after Sunday home games, free admission to the Braves Hall of Fame, two free tickets to a Gwinnett Braves game, a Chick-fil-a sandwich coupon, discounts at the Braves Clubhouse Store at CNN Center, a Freddie Freeman Kids Club jersey, drawstring bag and wristband, & more.
- A note on ticketing: Buy in advance to save a bit. Game-day tickets will cost you an additional $2 at the gate during Value & Super Value games & an extra $4 at the gate during Diamond, Marquee, Premier, and Select games. Prices aren’t consistent across the board though–the same seat will cost you more or less depending on the opponent, game time & day of the week.
Planning to eat at Turner field? Try these deals:
- Eat a lot? You may want an “All You Can Eat Seats” ticket. You can fill up on hamburgers, hotdogs, chicken tenders, coleslaw, baked beans, cookies, chips, Coca-Cola products, and draft beer. Food & drink will be provided from two hours before the game through the end of the 7th inning.
- Braves season ticket holders receive 33% off food & non-alcoholic beverages at select Turner Field vendors.
A note on parking: You’ll save a bit on parking if you buy your parking pass in advance. BUT the parking pass is nonrefundable, so if it rains & the game is cancelled, you’re out of luck. It’s generally best to buy in advance for games that will be busy or if you’re arriving early to tailgate. Also, traffic is often heavy around Turner Field, so plan to head out early.
Turner Field is located at 755 Hank Aaron Dr, Atlanta.