Watching the Braves play doesn’t have to be expensive. Discount tickets and coupon codes are available for most Braves games, and fans have the option of bringing their own food & non-alcoholic beverages with them to Turner Field.
Fans of concerts & baseball get an even better deal: You’ll be treated to a free post-game concert after select games: Newsboys will perform on August 31 & Cole Swindell will perform on September 16, 2014. FYI–You can purchase cheap seats for the game & then move down for the concert.
And you can watch a fireworks display after select games during the 2014 season, including August 29 vs. Marlins & September 19 vs. Mets.
Want to cheer on the Braves on the cheap? Here’s the current list of ticket deals for the 2014 season:
- While they last, you can bid to save up to 60% on select tickets to Atlanta Braves games, thanks to a deal on Scorebig. Bonus: Through August 31, 2014, if it’s your first order on Scorebig, you can use coupon code “READY20″ to save $20 on orders of $100+. As of today (August 26), Scorebig has tickets available for most Atlanta Braves games, including these in August & September 2014:
- Friday, August 29-Sunday, August 31: vs. Miami Marlins
- Monday, September 1-Wednesday, September 3: vs. Philadelphia Phillies
- Monday, September 15-Wednesday, September 17: vs. Washington Nationals
- Friday, September 19: vs. New York Mets
- Throughout the season, you’ll often find discount tickets to select Braves games on Goldstar. As of today (August 26), Goldstar has tickets available for the following games:
- Friday, August 29: vs. Miami Marlins + post-game fireworks
- Saturday, August 30: vs. Miami Marlins
- Sunday, August 31: vs. Miami Marlins + Newsboys post-game concert
- While they last, you can save up to 50% on select tickets to the August 29-31 series vs. Miami Marlins and the September 1-3 series vs. Philadelphia Phillies, thanks to a deal on Groupon. Discounts are available for upper-box, club reserve, & dugout tickets.
- Active or retired military or first responders save 50% on Upper Box & Outfield tickets to select Braves home games.
- Available 2.5 hours before every game, you can buy a limited number of $1 SkyLine seats at the Turner Field Ticket Office.
- On Coca-Cola Two for $30 Tuesdays, you can buy two tickets in the Club Level Pavilion for $30.
- You can save on tickets & get extras, like T-shirts, when you head out for certain themed game-day events, such as Yoga Day on August 30 & Grandparents’ Day on September 1. And mark your calendars: Bark in the Park will take place on August 31, 2014. There are promotions all season long, giving you plenty of ways to get more for your money.
- $25 buys an Atlanta Braves Kids Club membership. You’ll get a voucher for two Upper Box tickets to a Braves home game, Braves Kids Club gifts, a welcome letter from Freddie Freeman, VIP Access to Kids Run the Bases after Sunday home games, free admission to the Braves Hall of Fame, a voucher for two tickets to a Gwinnett Braves game, a Chick-fil-a sandwich coupon, discounts at the Braves Clubhouse Store at CNN Center, a Kids Club Membership ID card, & more.
- A note on ticketing: Buy in advance to save a bit. Game-day tickets will cost you an additional $2 at the gate on Monday-Thursday & an extra $4 on Friday-Sunday. Prices aren’t consistent across the board though–the same seat will cost you more or less depending on the opponent, game time & day of the week.
Planning to eat at Turner field? Try these deals:
- Eat a lot? You may want an “All You Can Eat Seats” ticket. You can fill up on unlimited hamburgers, hotdogs, chicken tenders, cole slaw, baked beans, cookies, chips, Coca-Cola products, Dasani water, and draft beer. Food & drink will be provided from two hours before the game through the end of the 7th inning.
- Braves season ticket holders receive 33% off food & non-alcoholic beverages at select Turner Field vendors.
A note on parking: You’ll save a bit on parking if you buy your parking pass in advance. BUT the parking pass is nonrefundable, so if it rains & the game is cancelled, you’re out of luck. It’s generally best to buy in advance for games that will be busy or if you’re arriving early to tailgate. Also, traffic is often heavy around Turner Field, so plan to head out early.
Turner Field is located at 755 Hank Aaron Dr, Atlanta. 800-326-4000