Darn, this deal has expired.Don’t miss another. Subscribe to email updates, follow @atlcheap on Twitter, like Atlanta on the Cheap on Facebook, or follow us on Google+. And be sure check the calendar for the latest deals.
Fans of fireworks & baseball get an even better deal: You’ll be treated to a post-game fireworks display after select Friday night games (September 13 vs. the Padres & September 27 vs. the Phillies), complete with a pre-fireworks Braves Rising Stars concert featuring The Lone Bellow on September 13.
Here’s the list of ticket deals for the rest of the 2013 season:
- While they last, you can score half-off tickets to your choice of eight Atlanta Braves games, thanks to a deal on Groupon. There are four seating options available, and the deal is valid for the following games: September 13 & 15 vs. the Padres, September 23-25 vs. the Brewers, and September 26-27 & 29 vs.the Phillies
- On Goldstar’s Atlanta page, you’ll find offers to save 50% on tickets to select Atlanta Braves games. The inventory will vary throughout the season, but you’ll need to act early when you spot them, as they tend to sell out. As of today (September 12), Goldstar has tickets available for the following games: September 13 vs. San Diego Padres, & September 27 vs. Philadelphia Phillies.
- On ScoreBig, bid to save 10%-60% on tickets to games all season long. Bonus:If it’s your first order on Scorebig, code “ATLANTA20″ will save you $20 off orders of $75+. Limit one promo code per purchase per customer.
- Thanks to an offer from Gas South, you can use promo code “GASSOUTH” to save up to 50% on select tickets to all Sunday-Thursday Braves home games. With the deal, you can get two for $20 Upper Box seats, two for $30 Outfield Pavilion seats, two for $40 Terrace Reserved seats, & two for $50 Club Reserved seats.
- Available 2.5 hours before every game, you can buy a limited number of $1 SkyLine seats at the Turner Field Ticket Office.
- On Coca-Cola Two for $30 Tuesdays, you can buy two tickets in the Club Level Pavilion for $30. The deal is available for the September 24th game vs. the Brewers.
- During the 2013 season, you can take advantage of a Braves Birthday Gift ticket deal. If you register online and buy a ticket to a regular season home game played Sunday-Thursday, you’ll get a free Birthday Companion ticket. You must order at least 48 hours in advance to get the deal, and to ensure your entire party sits together, purchase any necessary tickets when you redeem the offer.
- $25 buys an Atlanta Braves Kids Club membership. You’ll get a voucher for two tickets to a Braves home game (Valued up to $52 for both tickets), a premium Braves souvenir for Kids Club members only (redeemable by voucher at a home game), a welcome letter from one of the Braves players, VIP Access to Kids Run the Bases, free admission to the Braves Hall of Fame, a voucher for two tickets to a Gwinnett Braves game (Valued up to $24 for both tickets), a Chick-fil-a sandwich coupon, discounts at the Braves Clubhouse Store at CNN Center, a Kids Club Membership ID card, & more.
- A note on ticketing: Buy in advance to save a bit. Game-day tickets will cost you an additional $2 at the gate on Monday-Thursday & an extra $4 on Friday-Sunday. Prices aren’t consistent across the board though–the same seat will cost you more or less depending on the opponent, game time & day of the week.
Planning to eat at Turner field? Try these deals:
- You’ll save on your day out when you take advantage of the Chevron Family Value Plan, which includes 4 tickets, 4 hot dogs, 4 sodas, a parking pass, a game program, and a $10 Chevron gas card.
- Eat a lot? You may want an “All You Can Eat Seats” ticket. You can fill up on unlimited chicken BBQ sandwiches, Buffalo chicken wings, all-beef franks, potato salad, peanuts, popcorn, chocolate chip cookies, Coca-Cola products, and draft beer. Food & drink will be provided from two hours before the game through the end of the 7th inning.
- Braves season ticket holders receive 33% off food & non-alcoholic beverages at select Turner Field vendors.
A note on parking: You’ll save a bit on parking if you buy your parking pass in advance. BUT the parking pass is nonrefundable, so if it rains & the game is cancelled, you’re out of luck. It’s best to buy in advance for games that will be busy or if you’re arriving early to tailgate. Also, traffic is often heavy around Turner Field, so plan to head out early.
Turner Field is located at 755 Hank Aaron Dr, Atlanta. 800-326-4000