Watching the Braves play doesn’t have to be expensive. Discount tickets and coupon codes are available for most Braves games, and fans have the option of bringing their own food & non-alcoholic beverages with them to Turner Field.
Fans of concerts & baseball get an even better deal: You’ll be treated to a free pre- or post-game concert after select games:
- May 24 vs. Milwaukee Brewers: Post-game performance featuring Tenth Avenue North
- June 10 vs. San Diego Padres: Post-game performance featuring Charli XCX
- June 20 vs. New York Mets: Post-game performance featuring Boyz II Men
- August 6 vs. Miami Marlins: Post-game performance featuring Billy Currington
FYI–With post-game concerts, you can purchase cheap seats for the game & then move down for the concert.
And you can watch a fireworks display after select games during the 2015 season, including May 22 vs. Milwaukee Brewers, June 5 vs. Pittsburgh Pirates, June 19 vs. New York Mets, July 3 & 4 vs. Philadelphia Phillies, July 17 vs. Chicago Cubs, August 7 vs. Miami Marlins, August 14 vs. Arizona DiamondBacks, August 28 vs. New York Yankees, September 11 vs. New York Mets, September 18 vs. Philadelphia Phillies, & October 2 vs. St. Louis Cardinals.
Want to cheer on the Braves on the cheap? Here’s the current list of ticket deals for the 2015 season:
- While they last, you can bid to save up to 60% on select tickets to Atlanta Braves games, thanks to a deal on Scorebig. Bonus: Through May 25, 2015, you can use coupon code “MEMORIALDAY20″ to save an extra $20 on ticket purchases of $120+ on Scorebig. As of today (May 20), Scorebig has tickets available for most Braves games, including these through July 2015:
- Thursday, May 21-Sunday, May 24: vs. Milwaukee Brewers
- Friday, June 5-Sunday, June 7: vs. Pittsburgh Pirates
- Monday, June 8-Thursday, June 11: vs. San Diego Padres
- Wednesday, June 17-Thursday, June 18: vs. Boston Red Sox
- Friday, June 19-Sunday, June 21: vs. New York Mets
- Tuesday, June 30-Thursday, July 2: vs. Washington Nationals
- Friday, July 3-Sunday, July 5: vs. Philadelphia Phillies
- Friday, July 17-Sunday, July 19: vs. Chicago Cubs
- Monday, July 20-Wednesday, July 22: vs. Los Angeles Dodgers
- On $8 Mondays, you can buy Terrace View tickets to Braves home games for $8 each.
- On Coca-Cola $12 Tuesdays, you can buy Club Pavilion tickets to Braves home games for $12 each.
- If you use coupon code “GASSOUTH” when you order tickets online, you’ll save up to 40% off the gate price when you buy select tickets to most Monday-Thursday home games during the season.
- If you show your military ID at the box office, you can buy two-for-one Upper Box & Outfield tickets to select Braves home games. And if you show your college ID or AAA card at the box office, you can buy two-for-one Upper Box tickets to select Braves home games (excludes July 4 & August 29).
- Available 2.5 hours before every game, you can buy a limited number of $1 SkyLine seats at the Turner Field Ticket Office.
- And you can stretch your buck a bit more when you head out for certain themed game-day events, such as Heritage Weekend on June 19-21, Star Wars Night on July 4, Christmas in July on July 19, Alumni Weekend on August 7-9, Grandparent’s Day on September 13, Zombie Night on September 18, & more. And mark your calendar: Bark in the Park will take place on September 20 vs. Philadelphia Phillies. There are promotions all season long, giving you plenty of ways to get more for your money.
- $25 buys an Atlanta Braves Kids Club membership. You’ll get a voucher for two Upper Box tickets to a Braves home game, Braves Kids Club gifts, a welcome letter from Freddie Freeman, VIP Access to Kids Run the Bases after Sunday home games, free admission to the Braves Hall of Fame, a voucher for two tickets to a Gwinnett Braves game, a Chick-fil-a sandwich coupon, discounts at the Braves Clubhouse Store at CNN Center, a Kids Club Membership ID card, & more.
- A note on ticketing: Buy in advance to save a bit. Game-day tickets will cost you an additional $2 at the gate during Value & Super Value games & an extra $4 at the gate during Diamond, Marquee, Premier, and Select games. Prices aren’t consistent across the board though–the same seat will cost you more or less depending on the opponent, game time & day of the week.
Planning to eat at Turner field? Try these deals:
- Eat a lot? You may want an “All You Can Eat Seats” ticket. You can fill up on BBQ sandwiches, hotdogs, chicken wings, potato salad, peanuts, popcorn, cookies, chips, Coca-Cola products, and draft beer. Food & drink will be provided from two hours before the game through the end of the 7th inning.
- Braves season ticket holders receive 33% off food & non-alcoholic beverages at select Turner Field vendors.
A note on parking: You’ll save a bit on parking if you buy your parking pass in advance. BUT the parking pass is nonrefundable, so if it rains & the game is cancelled, you’re out of luck. It’s generally best to buy in advance for games that will be busy or if you’re arriving early to tailgate. Also, traffic is often heavy around Turner Field, so plan to head out early.
Turner Field is located at 755 Hank Aaron Dr, Atlanta.