If you’re planning to visit Six Flags Over Georgia & White Water during the 2013 season, you have a few ways to play on the cheap, from coupons good for discount one-day admission to deals on season passes.
Darn, this deal has expired.Don’t miss another. Subscribe to email updates, follow @atlcheap on Twitter, like Atlanta on the Cheap on Facebook, or follow us on Google+. And be sure check the calendar for the latest deals.
- For a limited time, you can save up to $20 on admission to Six Flags Over Georgia, thanks to a deal from our partners at Atlanta-based Panch Mobile and At&T. You can download the online coupon at PantechUSA.com/SixFlagsOffer & save $20 when you order tickets online. Or you can stop by participating AT&T retail stores to pick up a coupon good for $15 off at the gate. Bonus: Pantech Mobile and AT&T are hosting a special “Coasters After Dark” event on July 27, 2013; park hours will be extended an extra hour to provide guests more time to enjoy the park and rollercoasters.
- Planning to go to White Water? If you buy your tickets online at least three days in advance, you’ll save $10. If you procrastinate, you’ll still save $5 when you buy tickets in advance online.
- Want to play for more than one day? 2013 season passes to Six Flags Over Georgia are $64.99 each when you buy 2+ passes, and Six Flags Over Georgia now offers a Gold pass, which comes with free parking at every Six Flags theme park (but that doesn’t include White Water), extra Bring-a-Friend deals, VIP entry, & more. 2013 season passes to White Water are $54.99 each when you buy 4+ passes. Or you can get a 2013 Combo Pass to Six Flags Over Georgia & White Water for $74.99 each when you buy 2+ passes.
- New for 2013, you can buy a Dining Pass. For $69.99, you can get lunch & dinner every time you visit the park during the season (through September 2 at White Water & September 22 at Six Flags Over Georgia). For $5 more, you can add meals for Fright Fest, too. And $89.99 gets you a combo dining pass valid at both parks ($94.99 for the Summer + Fall Combo pass). The meals do not include a drink, but you can buy a refillable souvenir bottle for $9.99 & get $0.99 refills all season long.
- Bonus: Discover cardmembers save an extra 5% when you use your Discover card to buy tickets, parking, food, & more at Six Flags (at the park or online).
Another reason to consider a combo pass: They’ve added two new rides for 2013:
- At Six Flags Over Georgia, SkyScreamer, an extreme swing ride, spins guests in a 98-foot circle at speeds of 40 miles per hour atop a 24-story tower.
- At White Water, Typhoon Twister sends riders in four-passenger tubes barreling down an enclosed five-story drop before shooting out into a 67-foot bowl, where they experience several revolutions against the wall of the bowl, then spin down into the corkscrew-drop chute and splash into the pool below.