If you’re looking for ways to save at Six Flags Over Georgia & White Water during the 2018 season, you’re in luck. For a limited time, you can get your season pass on the cheap.
Need an extra reason to go? Six Flags Over Georgia has a new roller coaster opening this spring: Twisted Cyclone, which features a classic wooden structure combined with a modern, steel track.
If you have little ones, you’ll want to visit Bugs Bunny Boomtown at Six Flags Over Georgia, which includes the DC Super Friends kids area & offers pint-sized experiences themed after popular Super Heroes and villains.
Both Six Flags Over Georgia and White Water are open for the 2018 season.
Once summer gets underway, be sure to save the date for one of this season’s Dive In Movies at White Water, happening on Thursday evenings from June 7-July 26, 2018. You’ll see The Emoji Movie on June 7, Despicable Me 3 on June 14, Wonder Woman on June 21, Justice League on June 28, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales on July 5, Star Wars: The Last Jedi on July 12, Cars 3 on July 19, and Coco on July 26. The movies start just after 7:00 p.m., and they’re free with park admission.
Want to go on the cheap? You’ve got options:
- 2018 season passes are now on sale, and through May 28, 2018, you can take advantage of the Memorial Day weekend sale to get a sweet deal on season passes. With the deal, your season pass is $67.99, and it includes a free upgrade to a two-park season pass, giving you unlimited admission to both Six Flags Over Georgia & White Water through the 2018 season, free parking, a Bring-a-Friend ticket. You’ll need to buy your passes during the sale and activate them at the park by June 17, 2018, to get the deal.
- Season Dining passes are on sale, too. We tend to opt for the Premium level dining pass, which is valid at Six Flags Over Georgia and White Water & includes meals & snacks, a free sports bottle good for free refills all season long & more. It makes our life so much easier (and cheaper!). When the girls go to the park with their friends, we don’t have to worry about sending them with any money; their food & drinks are covered, and it more than pays for itself. Bonus: It’s also on sale through May 28, 2018.
- If you do have a season pass, don’t forget to take advantage of the perks, like Bring-A-Friend Free days, discount tickets for friends, & more. Even better: The coupons are now available online or via an app, letting you skip keeping track of a coupon book.
- If you buy your ticket online at least one day in advance, you’ll save $20 per ticket to Six Flags Over Georgia.
- And if you buy your ticket online in advance, you’ll get discount tickets to White Water.
Six Flags Over Georgia is located at 275 Riverside Parkway SW in Austell. White Water is located at 250 Cobb Parkway N #100 in Marietta.