Darn, this deal has expired.Don’t miss another. Subscribe to email updates, follow @atlcheap on Twitter, like Atlanta on the Cheap on Facebook, or follow us on Google+. And be sure check the calendar for the latest deals.
During Paris on Ponce, you can check out unique wares at pop-up shops, listen to live music, watch French films, see everything from the Thimblerig Circus to magicians, & more.
Though some of the entertainment will of the wandering variety, a few shows have set times. Here’s the lineup:
Saturday, July 13 (11:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.)
- Noon: Short films from the Atlanta Film Festival in the new cafe area
- 2:00 p.m.: French bulldog and Pug Costume Contest (categories include “Best in Show”, “Most Frenchified”, and “Most Likely to Storm the Paris Runways”.)
Sunday, July 14 (Noon-9:30 p.m.)
- 2:00 p.m.: All Hands Productions (Master Puppeteer) Show Jack and the Beanstalk with milk and cookies from Bake, Rattle and Roll
- 3:00 p.m.: French Films from Atlanta Film Festival
- 4:00 p.m.: The All Star Medicine Show
- 5:00 p.m.: More Amazing films from the Atlanta Film Festival
- 6:45 p.m.: The Le Maison Rouge Show
- 7:00 p.m.: Magician Chad Sanborn and Baton Bob opens the show!
- 7:30 p.m.: Thimblerig Circus
- 8:00 p.m.: Super Special Secret Guest Star performs music. (To be announced the day of.)
- 9:00 p.m.: Thimblerig Circus joins Super Special Secret Guest Star on stage and lead out to a Bastille day finale on the Beltline.
- 9:30 p.m.: Atlas Sound
Paris on Ponce will take place at 716 Ponce de Leon Place NE, Atlanta.