Monster Jam will be at Atlanta’s Mercedes-Benz Stadium on February 24 & 25, 2018.
Darn, this deal has expired.Don’t miss another. Subscribe to email updates, follow @atlcheap on Twitter, like Atlanta on the Cheap on Facebook, or follow us on Google+. And be sure check the calendar for the latest deals.
Planning to go? You’ve got a few ways to get into Monster Jam on the cheap:
- Tickets to Monster Jam start at $20 when you buy in advance online, no promo code required.
- For a limited time, you can save up to 27% on select tickets to Monster Jam, thanks to a deal on Groupon.
- For a limited time, you can stop by participating Chick-fil-A locations & pick up coupons good for up to $15 off select tickets; use coupon code “SAVEUP15” to get the deal online. Participating Circle K/Kangaroo stores have buy one, get one free coupons good for adult tickets, valid for select price levels. And participating Great Clips locations have coupons good for 20% off select tickets; use coupon code “GCMW18” to get the deal. You’ll need to redeem your coupon by February 23, 2018, to save. Note: I’ll add the other two coupon codes once I manage to snag the coupons.
- Need new glasses? If you spend $69.95 on eyeglasses or contacts at America’s Best, you’ll get a free ticket to Monster Jam; restrictions apply.
- Bonus 1: From 2:30 p.m.-5:30 p.m. on February 24 & 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m., you can head out for a pre-show Pit Party to check out the trucks up close, get autographs, & more. Pit Party tickets are $20 each. You’ll need an event ticket to attend the Pit Party.
- Bonus 2: From 3:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m. on February 22, Big Kahuna will be at Toys R Us (2955 Cobb Parkway) for a free event.
Share the Love
Get Free Updates