Darn, this deal has expired.Don’t miss another. Subscribe to email updates, follow @atlcheap on Twitter, like Atlanta on the Cheap on Facebook, or follow us on Google+. And be sure check the calendar for the latest deals.
I’m looking forward to the live music + shopping the Artist Market between sets. Here’s the lineup:
Friday, June 14
- 4:00 p.m.: Neil Cribbs
- 7:00 p.m.: Reynolds & Williams Band
- 9:00 p.m.: Coy Bowles (of Zac Brown Band)
Saturday, June 15
- 12:30 p.m.: Webster Humpage
- 2:00 p.m.: Stokeswood
- 3:30 p.m.: Connor Christian & Southern Gothic
- 5:15 p.m.: The Whiskey Gentry
- 7:00 p.m.: The Soul Rebels
- 8:45 p.m.: Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
The food looks good, too. The food truck frenzy features The Pickle, Ibiza Bites, The Pup Truck, Happy Belly, Good Food Truck, S&J’s Woodfired Pizza, Sweet Auburn BBQ, yumbii, Hail Caesar, Crazy Nutz Company, King of Pops, Yum Yum Cupcakes, & more.
Admission is free, but if you’re planning to drink, that’ll cost you a bit in addition to the drinks: Event wristbands for alcohol purchase/consumption are $5 on Friday (valid for both days), $5 before 5:00 p.m. on Saturday, and $10 after 5:00 p.m. on Saturday. No coolers or outside food/beverages are allowed.
Candler Park is located at 1500 McLendon Ave. NE, Atlanta.