If you’re planning bring the kids to The Children’s Museum of Atlanta play in the coming weeks, you’ve got a couple of ways to get discount tickets (or better yet, free admission), no coupon code required:
- On the second Tuesday of the month, Target covers the cost of admission. Target Free Second Tuesdays take place from 1:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m. Reservations are not accepted, and you can pick up free timed tickets at the start of the Target Free Second Tuesdays hours. The next few free days are August 12, September 9, October 14, November 11, & December 9, 2014.
- While they last, $14 buys full-day general admission for two OR $26 buys full-day general admission for four to the Children’s Museum of Atlanta, thanks to a deal on Groupon. The discount admission deal is redeemable Sunday–Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, and the vouchers expire on December 5, 2014.
- While the deal lasts, $50 buys four tickets to the Children’s Museum of Atlanta and a $50 gift card to Max Lager’s, thanks to a deal on Poshdealz.
- On Fulton County Family Days, Fulton County residents can buy one ticket to The Children’s Museum of Atlanta & get one free. ID is required (Fulton County employee ID card, student ID from a Fulton County-based school, or a GA driver’s license with county code 60). The next Fulton Family Days will take place on August 30 & November 1, 2014.
- Admission is regularly $12.75 + tax for everyone age 1 & up. Members of the military with ID (active, retired, reserves) can purchase tickets for themselves & their families for $9.75 each. And if you buy your tickets online in advance, you’ll save $2 per ticket.
The Children’s Museum of Atlanta is located at 275 Centennial Olympic Park Dr. NW, Atlanta. 404-659-5437.