If it’s been a while since you’ve been to The Children’s Museum of Atlanta, it’s time to head back. With the Gateway to the World, Step Up to Science, and Fundamentally Food exhibitions as well as a Let Your Creativity Flow area, complete with an Arts Studio, paint wall, sand tables, & a stage, there’s plenty for kids to see & do while they’re there.
Plus from January 27-May 28, 2018, kids can check out the Healthyville exhibition.They can shop at the Good Foods Market & Cafe, play at Healthyville Park, study x-rays & check out a giant nose at the Healthyville Care Center, & more.
If you’re planning to treat the kids to a day of play at The Children’s Museum of Atlanta in the coming weeks, you’re in luck: You’ve got a few ways to get discount tickets (or better yet, free admission), no coupon code required:
- On the second Tuesday of the month, Target covers the cost of admission. Target Free Second Tuesdays take place from 1:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m. Guests must now pre-register online to attend Target Free Second Tuesdays, and you’ll choose to attend one of two sessions: 1:00 p.m.-3:15 p.m. or 3:45 p.m.-6:00 p.m.. Unfortunately, the program will be ending soon, so don’t delay if you want to take advantage of the deal: The last two Target Free Second Tuesdays will take place on February 13 & March 13, 2018. FYI: If you don’t pre-register, you can still try your luck & wait in line outside of the museum; unclaimed tickets will be distributed on a first-come/first-served basis as they become available.
- While they last, $7.50 buys admission for one to the Children’s Museum of Atlanta, thanks to a deal on PoshDealz.
- While they last, $27.25 buys a Family Day Out package, including two tickets to the tickets to the Children’s Museum of Atlanta and High Museum of Art and a $20 gift card to Gordon Biersch.
- If you are an educator and you purchase in person at the front desk, you’ll save $10 on a membership to The Children’s Museum of Atlanta.
- On Fulton County Family Days, Fulton County residents can buy one ticket to The Children’s Museum of Atlanta & get one free. ID is required (Fulton County employee ID card, student ID from a Fulton County-based school, or a GA driver’s license with county code 60). Fulton County Days take place on the opening day of each feature exhibit, and the deal is valid for walk-up ticket purchases only. The next Fulton County Family Day deal will take place on January 27, 2018, for the opening of the Healthyville exhibition.
- Members of the military with ID (active, retired, reserves) save $2 off tickets for themselves & their families or $10 off a membership. And on Memorial Day, July 4, Veteran’s Day, Flag Day, and Armed Forces Day, all active, retired, and reserve military personnel are admitted for free, and their families receive the discounted rate. Military ID must be presented to receive the deals.
Admission for everyone age 1 & up is regularly $12.95 on value days, $15.95 on regular days, & $15.95 on peak days when you order tickets in advance online. If you wait until you’re at The Children’s Museum of Atlanta to purchase tickets, prices go up to $15.95 on value days, $16.95 on regular days, & $18.95 on peak days.
The Children’s Museum of Atlanta is located at 275 Centennial Olympic Park Dr. NW, Atlanta.