It’s May, which means it’s time for B at the Movies . On Saturdays through August, you can watch a free movie under the stars at a mix of locations throughout metro Atlanta.
Darn, this deal has expired.Don’t miss another. Subscribe to email updates, follow @atlcheap on Twitter, like Atlanta on the Cheap on Facebook, or follow us on Google+. And be sure check the calendar for the latest deals.
Here’s the schedule (some movies still TBD):
- May 11: Brave at Brook Run Park, 4770 N Peachtree Rd, Dunwoody
- May 18: Wreck It Ralph at Drake Field, 155 Willow Bend Rd, Peachtree City
- May 25: Wreck It Ralph at Riverside Park, 575 Riverside Rd, Roswell
- June 1: Madagascar 3 at Hobgood Park, 4700 Towne Lake Pkwy, Woodstock
- June 8: Escape From Planet Earth at Laurel Park, 151 Manning Rd, Marietta
- June 15: Rise of the Guardians at Rhodes Jordan Park, 100 E Crogan St, Lawrenceville, GA 30046
- June 22: Escape From Planet Earth at Taylor Farm Park, 1380 Pine Valley Rd, Powder Springs
- July 27: The Croods at Lillian Webb Park, 5 College St NW, Norcross
- August 3: The Croods at White Oak Park, 298 Mustang Dr, Dallas
- August 10: The Croods at Riverside Park, 575 Riverside Rd, Roswell, GA 30075
- August 17: TBA at Briscoe Park, 2500 Sawyer Pkwy SW, Snellville
- August 24: Sandlot at Friendship Community Park, 12785 Birmingham Hwy, Milton
Movies begin at dusk, and there’ll be games & prizes before the flicks. Picnics & coolers are welcome, but follow local ordinances re: open containers & glassware.