Darn, this deal has expired.Don’t miss another. Subscribe to email updates, follow @atlcheap on Twitter, like Atlanta on the Cheap on Facebook, or follow us on Google+. And be sure check the calendar for the latest deals.
From 4:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m. on Thursday, February 7, 2013, teens age 15+ can head to the Greene Family Education Center at the High Museum of Art for a free ArtsVibe Open Studio event.
This week, teens can get creative while working on a variety of projects with a Sewn Valentines & Carved Stamps theme, and they can use the fabric and sewing machines in the Fashion Lab to make a one-of-a-kind outfit, too. Drinks & snacks will be provided.
Can’t make it? Mark your calendar for other ArtsVibe events:
- February 7: Sewn Valentines & Carved Stamps
- February 21: Bottle Cap Pins & Embroidery
- March 7: Shrinky Dink Charms & Sewn Garlands
- March 21: Terrariums & Button-Up Shirt Challenge
- April 4: T-Shirt Reconstruction & Clay Jewelry
- April 18: Self-Portraits
The High Museum of Art is located at 1280 Peachtree St. NE, Atlanta.