Darn, this deal has expired.Don’t miss another. Subscribe to email updates, follow @atlcheap on Twitter, like Atlanta on the Cheap on Facebook, or follow us on Google+. And be sure check the calendar for the latest deals.
Want to go? You can take advantage of ticket deals or attend other fun events during the BB&T Atlanta Open. Here’s are a few of the highlights:
- From 11:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m. on Saturday, July 30-Saturday, August 6 & noon-5:00 p.m. on Sunday, August 7: Free activities in Family Zone in Atlantic Station’s Central Park. Kids can hit tennis balls on 36’ tennis courts and learn more about the sport from USTA staff members.
- Saturday, July 30: Kids Weekend. Kids 18 years of age and under can attend the day’s matches for free when accompanied by an adult with a ticket; limit four free kids’ admissions per adult.
- Sunday, July 31: Kids Weekend. Kids 18 years of age and under can attend the day’s matches for free when accompanied by an adult with a ticket; limit four free kids’ admissions per adult. Sunday evening’s exhibition match featuring McEnroe vs. Bruguera is a separate ticketed event.
- Monday, August 1: Opening ceremonies & ALTA Night.
- Tuesday, August 2: College Night. College students with valid IDs can purchase one ticket and get one free at the gate.
- Wednesday, August 3: Post-match concert with Michael Tolcher
- Thursday, August 4: Ladies Day
- Friday, August 5: USTA Georgia Day & post-match fireworks
- Saturday, August 1: Fan/Volunteer Appreciation Day
- Sunday, August 2: BB&T Champions Day
Tickets to the BB&T Atlanta Open start at $15 on Qualifying Weekend, $39 for Weekday rounds, $62 for Semifinals, & $65 for finals.
In addition to the Kids Weekend & College Night deals, you have a few ways to save on tickets:
- For a limited time, you can use coupon code “GASSOUTH” to save $10 on Gold level tickets to the August 1-5 day sessions.
- For a limited time, you can use coupon code “UGABBTAO” to save 20% on select tickets for Tuesday, August 2, 2016.
- ALTA members are eligible for discounts. If you use coupon code “ALTABBTAO” when you order tickets, you’ll save 25% on individual tickets to ALTA Night on Monday, August 1 & 15% on all other sessions (East View Seats excluded).
Bonus #1: During the tournament, guests can show their BB&T Atlanta Open ticket at participating Atlantic Station restaurants & retailers to take advantage of exclusive offers.
Bonus #2: From 11:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. on July 30-August 7, 2016, you can explore The Atlanta 1996 Olympic Games 20th Anniversary Exhibit refreshed by Coca-Cola, featuring images and memorabilia from the 1996 Games. It’s free (no BB&T Atlanta Open ticket required) to check out the exhibition, which is located along Atlantic Drive.
Bonus #3: While you’re in the Olympic Games exhibition area, you can meet Olympians from 2:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m. daily. Here’s the lineup:
- July 30: Kayla Harrison, 2012 Judo Gold Medalist
- July 31: Kayla Harrison, 2012 Judo Gold Medalist
- August 1: Nancy Kerrigan, 1992 Figure Skating Bronze Medalist & 1994 Figure Skating Silver Medalist
- August 2: Gigi Fernandez, 1992 Tennis Gold Medalist & 1996 Tennis Gold Medalist
- August 3: Kent Steffes, 1996 Beach Volleyball Gold Medalist
- August 4: Brooke Bennett, 1996 Swimming Gold Medalist
- August 5: Gail Devers, 1992 Track And Field Gold Medalist & 1996 Track And Field Gold Medalist