Darn, this deal has expired.Don’t miss another. Subscribe to email updates, follow @atlcheap on Twitter, like Atlanta on the Cheap on Facebook, or follow us on Google+. And be sure check the calendar for the latest deals.
From 8:00 p.m.-midnight, there’ll be plenty to do:
Sifly Piazza (weather permitting)
- 9:00 p.m.-9:45 p.m.: La Orquesta Sabor!
- 9:45 p.m.: Bingo/Lotería
- 10:00 p.m.-midnight: Piazza Dance Party with Taradactyl
- 10:45 p.m.: Bingo/Lotería
Exhibition Entrance (Second floor, Wieland Pavilion)
- 9:30 p.m.: Tour of Frida and Diego
- 9:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m.: Stage your own Frida photo at our photo booth. Hairless dogs not provided.
Throughout the evening, there’ll be Frida- and Diego-inspired piñatas made by local artists as well as Mexican-inspired food and drink available for purchase.
Tickets are $15, but the price drops to $10 for members, $5 for students, and free for YP members. The High Museum of Art is located at 1280 Peachtree St. NE, Atlanta.