Darn, this deal has expired.Don’t miss another. Subscribe to email updates, follow @atlcheap on Twitter, like Atlanta on the Cheap on Facebook, or follow us on Google+. And be sure check the calendar for the latest deals.
Rumpelstiltskin will be at The Center for Puppetry Arts through September 8, 2013. Thanks to a chaotic schedule over the past few weeks, I haven’t made it out to see it yet, but I still plan to take advantage of a coupon & get discount tickets to this show–Rumpelstiltskin remains one of my favorite Grimm fairy tales.
Tickets are regularly $16.50 each for nonmembers and $9.25 each for members. Want to see it on the cheap? You have a few ways to get discount tickets to Rumpelstiltskin:
- You can use code “WSB” to save 25% on tickets to Sunday performances of Rumpelstiltskin.
- If you have an Atlanta Entertainment book, you’ll find a coupon for BOGO all-inclusive tickets on page E53 of the 2013 edition.
Want to skip the show & just check out the Jim Henson exhibitions & other puppets in the museum? You have free admission options:
- From 1:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m. on Thursdays, it’s free to tour the museum.
- Saturday, September 7, 2013, is the next Fulton County Free Museum Day; admission to the museum is free for Fulton County residents, government employees & students. If you opt to see the show while you’re there, you can save 25% on a ticket.
- And the Center for Puppetry Arts recently launched a Georgia Public Libraries Passport to Puppetry program. If you have a library card, you can check out a Passport to Puppetry at any participating public library in all 159 Georgia counties. The Passport to Puppetry gives a family of four free admission to the Center for Puppetry Art’s museum. If you want to see a show while you’re there, you can buy same-day tickets for 25% off, excluding Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.
The Center for Puppetry Arts is located at 1404 Spring St. NW at 18th St., Atlanta.