Darn, this deal has expired.Don’t miss another. Subscribe to email updates, follow @atlcheap on Twitter, like Atlanta on the Cheap on Facebook, or follow us on Google+. And be sure check the calendar for the latest deals.
For most movies during the Coca-Cola Summer Film Festival, tickets are $8+fees in advance if purchased by June 30, $10+fees in advance starting July 1, & $12 day-of. Bonus: It’s free to attend the season opener double feature on July 16, but you’ll need to reserve tickets at the box office or online to attend, & ticketing fees are applied when purchased online. Seating is first come, first served.
Here’s the lineup for the 2017 season:
- Sunday, July 16, 2:00 p.m.: The Legend Lives On: Atlanta’s Fox Theatre & Steamboat Willie (Free)
- Thursday, July 20, 7:30 p.m.: Casablanca
- Sunday, July 23, 2:00 p.m.: Mary Poppins Sing-A-Long ($15 in advance, $20 day-of)
- Saturday, July 29, 10:00 a.m.: Saturday Morning Cartoons ($5)
- Saturday, August 5, Noon: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
- Saturday, August 5, 4:00 p.m.: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Saturday, August 5, 8:00 p.m.: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Saturday, August 12, Noon: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Saturday, August 12, 4:00 p.m.: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Saturday, August 12, 8:00 p.m.: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
- Sunday, August 13, Noon: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1
- Sunday, August 13, 4:00 p.m.: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2
- Sunday, September 3, 2:00 p.m.: Beauty & the Beast (1991) Sing-A-Long ($15 in advance, $20 day-of)
FYI: Multi-film & 8-film ticket packages are available for the Harry Potter movies.
The Fox Theatre is located at 660 Peachtree St. NE, Atlanta.