It’s almost time for the Chick-fil-A Bowl. Whether you’re planning to go to the game or just participate in some of the fan festivities, there’s plenty to do:
Darn, this deal has expired.Don’t miss another. Subscribe to email updates, follow @atlcheap on Twitter, like Atlanta on the Cheap on Facebook, or follow us on Google+. And be sure check the calendar for the latest deals.
- If you’re going to the game to watch Clemson take on LSU at the Georgia Dome on December 31, 2012, you can bid to save 10%-70% on tickets to the 2012 Chick-fil-A Bowl on ScoreBig.com. I just checked, and most people are saving about 50% on tickets to the game. Want guaranteed savings? If you use promo code “ATLCHEAP35″, you’ll be guaranteed to get your deal at 35% below box office price. Tiny type: The one-time use code can be used by new & existing Scorebig customers, but there’s a maximum order value of $300, and it cannot be combined with another offer. Want to bid & see how you do? For a limited time, if you’re a new Scorebig customer, you can use promo code “FOOTBALL15″ to save an extra 15%; the one-time use code cannot be combined with other offers (FYI–I’m not sure when the “FOOTBALL15″ code is set to expire).
- The Chick-fil-A Bowl Parade steps off at 12:30 p.m. on December 31, 2012, complete with floats, marching bands, classic cars, cheerleaders, mascots, & more. The parade starts at the intersection of Peachtree Street & Baker Street, and it ends at the Georgia World Congress Center.
- After the parade, you can check out the Chick-fil-A Bowl FanFest at the Georgia World Congress Center. Tickets are $15 each. While you’re there, you can participate in receiving, kicking & passing games, climb rock walls, tackle obstacle courses, & more. And it features the ACC vs. SEC Pep Rally & Team Walks, plus each squad’s band, cheerleaders & mascot.
- Chick-fil-A Bowl Fan Night at the Georgia Aquarium will take place from 5:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m. on Sunday, December 30, 2012. Tickets are $24.95 per person.
- Thanks to the Chick-fil-A Bowl fan offer, you can save $3 on tickets to the World of Coca-Cola when you purchase them online. The tickets can be used from December 28, 2012-January 1, 2013.
- If you’re planning to visit multiple attractions in Atlanta, take advantage of the Atlanta CityPASS to save almost 50% on admission to five Atlanta-area attractions. The Georgia Aquarium ticket includes a Deepo Pass with Expedited Entry, Deepo’s 4-D theater, and the Dolphin Tales show (based on availability). The World of Coca-Cola ticket includes admission, the 4-D theatre, and a free keepsake bottle from the museum. Other attractions included are Inside CNN Studio Tour, Fernbank (includes IMAX, too) OR High Museum of Art, and Zoo Atlanta (includes All-Rides Wristband) OR Atlanta History Center. It’s valid for nine days, and if you plan it right, you’ll have two full weekends + the weekdays in between to get to all of the attractions.