Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn't here
Here are a few of the highlights from ATL’s daily deals sites. And you can browse deals by category, complete with pics, on the Atlanta’s Daily Deals page.
- Through August 31, 2014, coupon code “summerfun” saves you an extra 40% on select local offers on Half Off Depot, including Park Tavern, GME Sports Lounge & Grill, Barberitos, Just Loaf’n, Scrumptious
A few deals for free yoga classes, cheap eats, & more:
- Through September 30, 2014, you can sign up online to get a free week of yoga at one of 2000+ locations across the U.S., thanks to deal to celebrate National Yoga Month. The deal is valid for new students only, and you must take the classes by October
I’m more than ready for the weekend. Looking for something fun to do? Check out these five ATL events (or browse Atlanta on the Cheap’s calendar of events to remind yourself of other can’t-miss events happening in the ATL):
- Decatur Book Festival in Downtown Decatur on August 30 & 31
- Dragon*Con Parade in Atlanta on August 30
- Celebrate Freedom Atlanta
On Saturday, August 30, 2014, head to the Mable House Barnes Amphitheater for the West Atlanta Music Festival.
The lineup features Myrna Clayton, saxophonist Dwan Bosman, & The Infinite Sound Family.
Reserved seats start at $30, and lawn tickets are $15 each. But while they last, you can buy one lawn ticket & get one free for the West … [more]
Music Midtown will be at Piedmont Park on September 19 & 20, 2014.
The lineup features Bastille, Third Eye Blind, Lana Del Rey, Fitz & The Tantrums, Zac Brown Band, NeedToBreathe, Eminem, Iggy Azalea, Jack White, John Mayer, Mayer Hawthorne, & more.
Weekend passes for Music Midtown are regularly $135 each, but for a limited time, you can take advantage … [more]