If you’re looking for ways to save at Six Flags Over Georgia & White Water during the 2018 season, you’re in luck. For a limited time, you can get your season pass on the cheap.
Bonus: Holiday in the Park is happening through January 3, 2018. The annual event is free with park admission, and it features thousands of holiday lights, festive carolers, holiday shows, visits with Santa & Mrs. Claus (at the park for pics through December 23), roller coasters experienced in a new light, & more.
Need an extra reason to go? Six Flags Over Georgia has a new ride this season: Justice League: Battle for Metropolis. On the 4D interactive ride, you’re armed with a stun blaster and real-time gaming elements while traveling on a rotating vehicle through Metropolis. And new for 2018: Twisted Cyclone, which will feature a classic wooden structure combined with a modern, steel track.
If you have little ones, you’ll want to visit Bugs Bunny Boomtown at Six Flags Over Georgia, which includes the first-ever DC Super Friends kids area & offers pint-sized experiences themed after popular Super Heroes and villains.
Want to go on the cheap? You’ve got options:
- 2018 season passes are now on sale, and through November 27, 2017, you can take advantage of the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale to get the best deal of the holiday season on passes. With the deal, your season pass is $57.99 each, and it includes a free upgrade to a Gold Combo Pass, which includes unlimited admission & parking to both Six Flags Over Georgia & White Water through the 2018 season, plus you’ll get a bonus Holiday in the Park friend ticket, extra Bring-A-Friend Free ticket days, & more. You’ll need to buy your passes during the sale and activate them at the park by December 31, 2017, to get the free upgrade to Gold. To get the bonus Holiday in the Park pass, you’ll need to activate your season pass & redeem the Holiday in the Park ticket by December 17, 2017.
- Season Dining passes are on sale, too. We opted for the Combo Premium Dining Pass, which is valid at Six Flags Over Georgia and White Water, includes a free sports bottle good for free refills all season long & more. We purchased this last season, and it made life so much easier (and cheaper!). When the girls went to the park with their friends, we didn’t have to worry about sending them with any money; their food & drinks were covered, and it more than paid for itself.
- And if you do have a season pass, don’t forget to take advantage of the perks, like Bring-A-Friend Free days, discount tickets for friends, & more. Even better: The coupons are now available online or via an app, letting you skip keeping track of a coupon book.
- If you buy your ticket online at least one day in advance, you’ll save up to $20 per ticket to Six Flags Over Georgia.
- On Saturday, December 9, 2017, you’ll save 40% on admission to Holiday at the Park if you donate new, unworn warm clothing at Six Flags Over Georgia’s Front Gate, thanks to the Six Flags Snow Day deal. While you’re there, you can participate in the World’s Largest Snowball Fight; you’ll need to be one of the first 1,000 guests to join in the fun.
- On Saturday, December 16, 2017, you’ll receive a half-priced general admission ticket to Holiday at the Park if you wear a tacky holiday sweater to Six Flags Over Georgia, thanks to the Tacky Sweater Party deal. While you’re there, you can participate in the Christmas Pickle Ornament world record attempt; you’ll need to be one of the first 500 people at Carousel Hill at 5:00 p.m. to join in the fun.