The Georgia Renaissance Festival returns from April 15-June 4, 2017. We go every year, and the girls & I always have a fabulous time.
There’s quite a bit to do at the GA Ren Fest, my favorite being watching the shows. There’ll be jousting, the Barely Balanced Acrobatic Show, The Tortuga Twins, Hey Nunnie Nunnue, the Geoff Marsh Fire Circus, Maypole dancing, photos with the King & Queen and the Fairy Queen, wandering minstrels, & the list goes on.
Even a few years ago was still fun, despite the fact that strong afternoon thunderstorms forced us to leave several hours early (we could have waited it out, but by then my youngest was over-tired & soaked, so it was a good time to go). Last year, we had perfect weather, and the shows didn’t disappoint.
Planning to go? You have options to get discount tickets to explore the GA Ren Fest on the cheap, no coupon code required:
- While they last, you can get tickets to the Georgia Renaissance Festival for $15 each, thanks to a deal on Groupon.
- While they last, you can get tickets to the Georgia Renaissance Festival for $12 each + fees, thanks to a deal on Goldstar.
- And while they last, you can get tickets to the Georgia Renaissance Festival for $11 each + fees, thanks to a deal on Poshdealz.
- April 15 & 16: Opening weekend. Buy one adult ticket & get one free. The offer is available online & at the gate.
- April 22 & 23: College weekend. Tickets are $8 at the gate when you show your college ID.
- April 29 & 30: Kids Free Weekend. Up to four children (12 & under) will be admitted free admission per paid adult.
- May 27-29: Memorial Day Weekend. No promises, but they may release a discount closer to the date.
- June 3 & 4. Last Huzzah Weekend. No promises, but they may release a discount closer to the date.
- When you order in advance, tickets to the Georgia Renaissance Festival are $19 for adults & $8 for children (ages 6-12); tickets are $22 & $10, respectively, at the gate.
The Georgia Renaissance Festival is located at 6905 Virlyn B. Smith Rd., Fairburn. Parking is free.