Doing taxes is, well, taxing. Fortunately, quite a few places try to ease your pain.
Here’s Atlanta’s list of Tax Day 2013 deals:
- From April 12-15, you can print & use this coupon to get a free small popcorn at participating AMC Theatre locations.
- From 6:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m. on April 15, you can get two free Cinnamon Bites at participating Cinnabon locations
- On April 15, all drinks & slushies are 50% off at participating Sonic locations.
- From April 12-15, you can print & use a coupon to get a Big Bagel Bundle for $10.40 at participating Bruegger’s locations.
- On April 15, you get a free The Original small sandwich with purchase of a 32oz fountain drink & chips at participating Schlotzsky’s locations.
- On April 15, you can print & use a coupon to get a free value curly fries or small potato cakes at participating Arby’s locations.
- On April 15, you can get a free birthday cake cookie at participating Great American Cookies locations.
- On April 15, you can get 50% off alcoholic beverages at BLT Steak.
- On April 15, $10.40 buys two rib meals at participating Boston Market locations, no coupon required.
- From April 15-19, you can get a free HydroMassage Experience at participating locations; call ahead to book your appointment.
- Through April 16, 2013, you can print and use this coupon to get five pounds of shredding free at participating Office Depot locations plus you can print and use this coupon to get 25 free black & white copies.
- Not a Tax Day freebie, but close enough: For a limited time, you can print & use this coupon to get a free Samurai Surf & Turf at participating Panda Express locations. The coupon is valid on Wednesday, April 17, 2013, only.
- Also not a Tax Day freebie, but in the month of April, you can buy one 6″ sandwich & get one 6″ sandwich free at participating Subway locations. The deal is valid daily, but only until 9:00 a.m.
- From April 13-15, you can like Carvel on Facebook to print a coupon good for an 18-pack of Lil’ Oreo Rounders for $10.40 at participating locations.