There’s no shortage of ways to eat on the cheap during Halloween; meal deals abound, plus there are a few extra goodies up for grabs. Some require costumes, others don’t.
Here are Atlanta’s Halloween 2015 deals. I’ll add to the list as they’re announced. Speaking of lists, take advantage of this free treat–Sign up for email updates from Atlanta on the Cheap to stay in the know about free & cheap things to do year-round.
- From 7:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m. on Friday, October 30, 2015, kids age 12 & under will receive a free Scary Face Pancake at participating IHOP locations. There’s a limit of one per child; dine-in only.
- On October 31, 2015, if you wear a costume, you’ll get a free doughnut of your choice at participating Krispy Kreme locations.
- From October 30-November 1, 2015, kids age 12 & under in costume will get a free Kid Combo with fountain drink with adult entrée purchase at participating Willy’s Mexicana Grill locations.
- From 5:00 p.m.-close on October 31, 2015, if you wear a costume & include an unnecessary “additive” (like a super hero donning rabbit ears or a ghost wearing a scuba mask), $3 buys your boorito at participating Chipotle locations.
- On October 31, 2015, you can you can get $0.50 corn dogs all day at participating Sonic locations, no coupon required.
- On October 31, 2015, if you wear a costume, you will receive one free pizza slice (cheese or pepperoni) with any $5 purchase at participating Sbarro locations. The deal is valid on October 31, 2015, or during any of the mall’s Halloween events during October.
- While they last, $1 buys a Jr. Frosty coupon book at participating Wendy’s locations; each contains five coupons good for free Jr. Frosty treats. The coupon books will be sold through November 1, 2015.