Darn, this deal has expired.Don’t miss another. Subscribe to email updates, follow @atlcheap on Twitter, like Atlanta on the Cheap on Facebook, or follow us on Google+. And be sure check the calendar for the latest deals.
This remains one of my favorite festivals–I love the quality of the works. It’s free to browse at Atlanta Arts Festival, and there’ll be plenty to look at, as 200 artists will be competing (err…selling their wares) in the juried artist market.
There’s plenty of other stuff to do, too, including checking out chef demos at the Art of Cooking stage, getting creative at the Creation Station (for adults) or the Lil’ Artist Alley (for kids), listening to live music, & more.
If you’re heading out for the music, here’s the lineup:
- 11:00 a.m.: Chase Lamondo
- 12:30 p.m.: Rodeo Twister
- 2:15 p.m.: Heather Luttrell and the Possumden
- 4:00 p.m.: Gibson Wilbanks
- 11:00 a.m.: Sara Rachele
- 12:15 p.m.: Andrew Salgado
- 1:45 p.m.: The Saint Francis Band
- 3:30 p.m.: Charlie and the Foxtrots
The Atlanta Arts Festival takes place at Piedmont Park in Midtown.