If you’re looking for ways to get creative on the cheap, you’ve got a few options this week:
Darn, this deal has expired.Don’t miss another. Subscribe to email updates, follow @atlcheap on Twitter, like Atlanta on the Cheap on Facebook, or follow us on Google+. And be sure check the calendar for the latest deals.
- At 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, March 5, 2013, you can build a LEGO Sea Turtle during the free monthly mini model build event at participating LEGO store locations.
- At 10:00 a.m. on Saturday, March 9, kids can build Monster Jam’s Monster Mutt during the free Build-and-Grow workshop at participating Lowe’s locations; RSVP to save your spot.
- From 11:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. on Saturday, March 9, kids can make a Look What’s Blooming! Photo Collage during the free craft event at Lakeshore Learning Stores.
- On Sunday, March 10, head to Williams-Sonoma for free Herb-alicious event featuring tips about starting your own herb garden and herb-alicious recipes. RSVP at your local store.
- From 11:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. on March 9, 2013, stop by participating Michaels locations for a free Class Open House event.
- From 1:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m. on Sunday, March 10, 2013, stop by participating Michaels locations for a free Knit & Crochet Show IN Tell event.
- At 10:00 a.m. on March 10, stop by participating Pottery Barn locations for a free Host the Perfect Weekend Brunch event.
- At 10:00 a.m. on March 9 & 10, stop by Bass Pro Shops in Lawrenceville for free Next Generation Weekend events, including a catch-and-release pond, kids’ crafts, kids’ fishing seminars, a free 4″x6″ photo, & more.