If you’re planning to go to Imagine It! The Children’s Museum of Atlanta, you’ve got a couple of ways to get discount tickets (or better yet, free admission):
Darn, this deal has expired.Don’t miss another. Subscribe to email updates, follow @atlcheap on Twitter, like Atlanta on the Cheap on Facebook, or follow us on Google+. And be sure check the calendar for the latest deals.
- For a limited time, you can save 50% on tickets to Imagine It! The Children’s Museum of Atlanta, thanks to a deal on Half Off Depot. There are a limited number available, so order soon to get yours. You’ll have three months to use your voucher from the date you order.
- To celebrate its 10th Birthday, you can get $10 tickets to Imagine It! The Children’s Museum of Atlanta. The deal is valid on Saturday & Sunday, March 2 & 3, 2013. Bonus: On Saturday, March 2, Imagine It! will have its birthday celebration, which includes fun extras: Birthday hat decorating, face painting, birthday games, and a dance party. Tickets are expected to sell out, so order soon if you plan to go.
- On the second Tuesday of the month, Target covers the cost of admission. Target Free Second Tuesdays take place from 1:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m. Reservations are not accepted, and you can pick up free timed tickets at the start of the Target Free Second Tuesdays hours. Can’t make it on Tuesday, March 12, 2013? The next few free days April 9 & May 14, 2013.
- You can buy same- or next-day tickets at the AtlanTIX booth in Underground Atlanta. After fees, the tickets are $9.78, which will save you a couple of bucks off the regular admission price of $12.75 + tax.
- One of the coupons in the 2013 Atlanta Entertainment Book is for BOGO (buy one get one) admission to Imagine It! on p. E61. And there’s an additional BOGO coupon in the online edition; you should be able to access the online edition as soon as you purchase an Entertainment Book.
Imagine It! The Children’s Museum of Atlanta is located at 275 Centennial Olympic Park Dr. NW, Atlanta. 404-659-5437.