If you’re looking for ways to get creative on the cheap, you’ve got a few options this week:
Darn, this deal has expired.Don’t miss another. Subscribe to email updates, follow @atlcheap on Twitter, like Atlanta on the Cheap on Facebook, or follow us on Google+. And be sure check the calendar for the latest deals.
- On Saturday, March 2, 2013, kids can build a race car during the free workshop at Home Depot. The workshop takes place from 9:00 a.m.-noon, and kids leave with their project, a free kid’s orange apron, commemorative pin, & certificate of achievement.
- From 11:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. on Saturday, March 2, kids can make a Birthday Party Clown during the free craft event at Lakeshore Learning Stores.
- On Sunday, March 3, head to Williams-Sonoma for free Fresh, Fast, & Fabulous event featuring timesaving tips & products that’ll help you prepare a healthy dinner in 30 minutes or less. RSVP at your local store.
- From 1:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m. on March 2, 2013, stop by participating Michaels locations for a free Color Splash Jewelry demonstration.
- From 1:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m. on March 3, 2013, stop by participating Michaels locations for a free Floral Arranging Show IN Tell event.
- At 10:00 a.m. on March 2 & 16, stop by participating Pottery Barn locations for a free Create a Custom Easter Basket event.
- At 10:00 a.m. on March 2, stop by participating Pottery Barn Kids locations for a free Read Across America Day event including a Dr. Seuss story time and crafts.