- With the Me & Mommy/Day with Daddy deal (good for other caregivers, too), $34.95 + tax covers admission for one adult & up to four kids ages 5 & under. Plus, parking is included in the price, saving you a minimum of $10 right there. And it’s a Total Ticket, which means it includes admission to the aquarium, AT&T Dolphin Tales show, Deepo’s Undersea 3D Wondershow and ‘Frogs – A Chorus of Colors.’ The Me & Mommy package is valid on Monday-Thursday, and you must order tickets online & bring the little ones to get the deal. Tickets must be bought & used by March 21, 2013.
- Georgia Aquarium’s Pirate & Princess Day will take place on March 2, 2013. If your kids (age 12 & under) dress in a pirate or a princess/prince costume, they’ll get one free total ticket; limit one free admission per paid adult or pass member. Plus from 11:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m., you can stop by the atrium for a Radio Disney Dance Party as well as special appearances from Medieval Times and Wenches Guild costumed characters.
- If you’re planning to visit multiple attractions in Atlanta, take advantage of the Atlanta CityPASS to save almost 50% on admission to five Atlanta-area attractions. The Georgia Aquarium ticket includes a Deepo Pass with Expedited Entry, Deepo’s 4-D theater, and the Dolphin Tales show (based on availability). The World of Coca-Cola ticket includes admission, the 4-D theatre, and a free keepsake bottle from the museum. Other attractions included are Inside CNN Studio Tour, Fernbank (includes IMAX, too) OR High Museum of Art, and Zoo Atlanta (includes All-Rides Wristband) OR Atlanta History Center. It’s valid for nine days, and if you plan it right, you’ll have two full weekends + the weekdays in between to get to all of the attractions.
- If you bring your ID or a copy of your birth certificate, you’ll get a free Total Ticket to the Georgia Aquarium on your birthday.
- You can save 10% on a Total Ticket or an annual pass, thanks to an offer from Gas South.
And I’ll be wandering around Atlanta to see this:
Dolphins on Parade is a new public art project featuring more than 50 fiberglass dolphin statues with unique designs. You’ll find Dolphins on Parade in several parts of Atlanta, including Centennial Olympic Park area, Pemberton Place, Downtown, Midtown and Buckhead. Check out the map to plan your route & see them all.
The Georgia Aquarium is located at 225 Baker St. NW, Atlanta. 404-581-4000.