Darn, this deal has expired.Don’t miss another. Subscribe to email updates, follow @atlcheap on Twitter, like Atlanta on the Cheap on Facebook, or follow us on Google+. And be sure check the calendar for the latest deals.
From 7:00 p.m.-10:00 p.m. on February 14, 2013, it’s time for the For the Love of LEGO Party. The adults-only party features a LEGO Tunnel of Love, LEGO “traffic light” party, games, music, food, & more. If you’re planning to go, buy online in advance to save up to $10 on tickets to the For the Love of LEGO Party at Legoland Discovery Center Atlanta, no promo code required. Tickets are $30 online & $40 at the door. Annual pass members pay $18 online & $25 at the door. That said, I expect it to sell out, so buy soon if you plan to go. Tickets include food, two beer or wine tickets, and admission to Legoland Discovery Center Atlanta.
Plan to play another day? You’ve got a few ways to get discount tickets to Legoland Discovery Center Atlanta:
- You can save up to $7 on admission to Legoland Discovery Center in Atlanta if you opt for the Afternoon Online Saver ticket, which is valid for visits after 4:00 p.m.
- For a limited time, $12.50 buys Midweek tickets to Legoland Discovery Center in Atlanta. Midweek tickets must be purchased online, and they’re valid on Monday-Thursday for entrance from 10:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
- Have a child under age 6? Opt for the Parent and Child Online Saver ticket. If you buy your ticket at least one day in advance, both you & your child (age 2-5) will get in for the price of an adult ticket. And extra tickets, adult or child, can be purchased at a discount. The deal is valid Monday-Friday only for 10:00 a.m. or 11:00 a.m. timed entry.
- And if you buy tickets in advance online instead of opting for walk-up tickets, you’ll save 10%.
- Planning to eat there? You’ll save $5 when you buy your Family Meal Deal online. There are cheese pizza, pepperoni pizza, and hot dog meal options available. You’ll need to bring your email confirmation with you to get your meal, but be aware that it may take up to 45 minutes to prepare it on busier days.
- Or $99.76 buys the Ultimate Family Saver Ticket, which includes admission for four (must include one adult), a Family Meal Deal, two activity lanyards and two photo keychains.
Your ticket includes entrance to the Legoland Discovery Center + unlimited admission to Lego rides, the 4D cinema, and the attractions, including Lego Miniland, Model Builder Workshop, a Build & Test area, a soft play area, & more.
And mark your calendars: From March 16-23, 2013, Legoland Discovery Center Atlanta will celebrate its one-year anniversary with a week of themed builds, giveaways, mini birthday activities, crafts, and visits with the attraction’s mascot, Bertie. Themes include everything from pirates & princesses to space & super heroes, plus there will be cake.
FYI–Since Legoland is a children’s attraction, adults visiting must be accompanied by a child unless they’re attending an adults-only event Legoland Discovery Center Atlanta, like For the Love of LEGO night..
Legoland Discovery Center Atlanta is located in Phipps Plaza, 3500 Peachtree Rd. NE, Atlanta. 404-848-9252