If you’re looking for ways to get creative on the cheap, you’ve got a few options this week:
Darn, this deal has expired.Don’t miss another. Subscribe to email updates, follow @atlcheap on Twitter, like Atlanta on the Cheap on Facebook, or follow us on Google+. And be sure check the calendar for the latest deals.
- At 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, February 5, 2013, you can build a LEGO Log Cabin during the free monthly mini model build event at participating LEGO store locations.
- At 10:00 a.m. on Saturday, February 9, kids can build a Wheel of Love during the free Build-and-Grow workshop at participating Lowe’s locations; RSVP to save your spot.
- From 11:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. on Saturday, February 9, kids can make a Chinese New Year Dragon during the free craft event at Lakeshore Learning Stores.
- On Sunday, February 10, head to Williams-Sonoma for an A Taste of ABC’s The Taste event. RSVP at your local store.
- From 1:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m. on February 9, 2013, stop by participating Michaels locations for a free Wilton Treat Pops Show IN Tell event.
- At 10:00 a.m. on February 10 & March 10, stop by participating Pottery Barn locations for a free How to Accessorize Your Home event.
- At 3:00 p.m. & 4:00 p.m. on February 9, stop by participating Pottery Barn Kids locations for Valentine’s Day Doll Tea Party event; $10 per child. While you’re there, stop by the Valentine’s Day Letter-Writing Station to create a handmade Valentine’s Day card; available February 9-14, 2013.