If you’re looking for ways to get creative on the cheap, you’ve got a few options this week:
Darn, this deal has expired.Don’t miss another. Subscribe to email updates, follow @atlcheap on Twitter, like Atlanta on the Cheap on Facebook, or follow us on Google+. And be sure check the calendar for the latest deals.
- In the coming weeks, the Great American Boat Show will take place at participating Bass Pro Shops. The event features free boating & fishing seminars, family activities, insider tips from the pros, and more. Check your local store for dates & times. The Great American Boat Show will take place from January 18-27, 2013, in Lawrenceville, GA, and February 8-17, 2013, in Ashland, VA.
- From 3:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m. on January 19, 2013, stop by participating Michaels locations for a SMASH Bash scrapbooking event; $5 saves your spot.
- From 6:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m. on Thursday, January 17 & February 21, stop by participating Pottery Barn locations for free Wedding Party events.
- At 10:00 a.m. on January 20, stop by participating Pottery Barn locations for a free Design Your Dream Bedroom event.
- From 4:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m. on January 19, stop by participating Pottery Barn Kids locations for a Nursery Style event.
- From 11:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. on Saturday, January 19, kids can make a How Cold Is It? Thermometer during the free craft event at Lakeshore Learning Stores.
- On Sunday, January 20, head to Williams-Sonoma for a free Vegetarian Cooking class. RSVP at your local store.