Darn, this deal has expired.Don’t miss another. Subscribe to email updates, follow @atlcheap on Twitter, like Atlanta on the Cheap on Facebook, or follow us on Google+. And be sure check the calendar for the latest deals.
From January 11-February 10, 2013, The Waffle Palace will be at the Horizon Theatre. If you’re not familiar with the work, here’s the summary: “From births to marriages, to police chases and lottery wins, anything can happen at 3 AM in the Waffle Palace. Inspired by amazing real life events at Waffle House restaurants, Larson and Lee let loose with this roller coaster of humor and imagination in which John Pickett and his staff battle to keep their Midtown diner open against heavy odds. The Waffle Palace: a place where everyone is welcome, and the only unforgivable sins are throwing waffles and under-tipping.”
Want to see it on the cheap?
- Tickets are $15 each for the January 9 & 10, 2013, preview performances of The Waffle Palace.
- For a limited time, $25 buys you one ticket to The Waffle Palace (in the Scoutmob Experience section), one waffle doughnut from Sublime Doughnuts, and one Waffle Palace hat, thanks to a deal on Scoutmob.
- If you can make it out on a weeknight or for a weekend matinee, you’ll save a bit, too: Tickets to Waffle Palace are regularly $20 on Wednesdays & Thursdays; $25 for Saturday matinees, and $30 for Friday, Saturday, & Sunday evening performances.
- And you’ll find discount tickets for most performances of The Waffle Palace on AtlanTIX.
- Bonus: From noon-3:00 p.m. on Saturday, January 12, 2013, you can take a free tour of The Waffle House Museum (located at 2719 East College Ave, Decatur), and participate in a meet-and-greet session with the cast and playwrights of The Waffle Palace.
The Horizon Theatre is located at 1083 Austin Ave NE, Atlanta.