Darn, this deal has expired.Don’t miss another. Subscribe to email updates, follow @atlcheap on Twitter, like Atlanta on the Cheap on Facebook, or follow us on Google+. And be sure check the calendar for the latest deals.
- Through December 26, 2012, $15 buys ice skating + skate rental for two at the Southwest Rink at Park Tavern, thanks to a deal on Living Social.
- Thanks to a deal on Half Off Depot: $10 buys 1.5 hours of ice skating (including rental) & a cup of hot chocolate at the Southwest Rink at Park Tavern, and for a limited time, code “TOP30″ = an extra 30% off at Half Off Depot.
- You can get the same deal on Sweetjack, $10 = admission, skate rental & hot chocolate for one at Southwest Rink At Park Tavern, and for a limited time, “FETCH10″ = extra 10% off at Sweetjack.
Ice skating sessions are regularly $15, including skate rental. And thanks to a deal on WSB’s Family 2 Family page, you can get a free premium hot chocolate with the purchase of a family hour ice skating session (excludes Christmas Eve/Day and New Year’s Eve/Day) when you use code “SOMF2F” and order in advance. Bonus: The code will save you 30% on Carriage and Carousel Rides in Piedmont Park, too. Both deals are valid through January 6, 2013.
While you’re at Park Tavern, you can take advantage of other deals:
- When it rains or snows (quite a bit, not just drizzle), Park Tavern pours $1 drafts. They post about the deal when they offer it, so check their Twitter feed (@ParkTavern) or Facebook page before you go.
- If you’re in the mood for sushi, head out a bit later for it–sushi is 50% off daily from 10:00 p.m.-midnight (excluding Salt Block Experience & to-go orders).
- And a reminder: On Wine Bottle Wednesdays, you’ll pay 1/2 price for wine by the bottle.
Park Tavern is located at 500 10th St. NE, Atlanta. 404-249-0001