Darn, this deal has expired.Don’t miss another. Subscribe to email updates, follow @atlcheap on Twitter, like Atlanta on the Cheap on Facebook, or follow us on Google+. And be sure check the calendar for the latest deals.
If you missed it when I posted this deal last week, you still have a few days to take advantage of Atlantic Station’s 12 Days to Christmas Sale, giving you extra perks as you shop this holiday season. Here’s the lineup:
- December 19: Win a pair of tickets to Mutemath on December 22 by tweeting @AtlanticStation that you want to win; they’ll select winners all day long. If you don’t win, you can still save: For a limited time, $15 buys regular admission for two or $12 buys VIP admission for one person to the Mutemath concert, thanks to a deal on Living Social.
- December 20: Before heading to Fab’rik Boutique’s Sip & Shop event, stop by Concierge Services for a coupon.
- December 21: Spend $150+ at Athleta and receive a free headband, while supplies last.
- December 22:From noon-8:00 p.m., get free gift wrapping at The Holiday Suite, located next to Dillard’s, with any Atlantic Station purchase.
- December 23: From noon-6:00 p.m., get free gift wrapping at The Holiday Suite, located next to Dillard’s, with any Atlantic Station purchase.
- December 24: Visit Concierge Services for a coupon for free hot chocolate at Kilwin’s with any Kilwin’s purchase.
While you’re in Atlantic Station, snag a copy of the four-week Holiday Gift Guide (or print the pages in the PDF), which will give you extra savings on dining, shopping and entertainment offerings through December 24, 2012.
Bonus: Don’t forget to stick around for one of the free snow shows. Weather permitting, it’ll snow in Central Park at 7:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday; 6:00 p.m., 7:00 p.m., 8:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays; and at 6:00 p.m. on Sundays through the holidays.