Darn, this deal has expired.Don’t miss another. Subscribe to email updates, follow @atlcheap on Twitter, like Atlanta on the Cheap on Facebook, or follow us on Google+. And be sure check the calendar for the latest deals.
And Bodies…the Exhibition is also on display at Atlantic Station. Bodies features 200 actual human bodies and organ specimens, each of which has been preserved, dissected, and displayed to give you an closer look at the systems of your body: Skeletal, Muscular, Nervous, Respiratory, Digestive, Urinary, Reproductive, Circulatory and the Treated Body.
Want to check them out on the cheap? You’ve got a few options:
- $45 buys you two tickets to Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition + a $20 Max Lager’s gift card, thanks to an offer on POSHdealz. The tickets & gift card will be mailed.
- Also on POSHdealz, $40 buys a pair of tickets to Bodies…the Exhibition + a $20 Max Lager’s gift card or $50 buys a pair of tickets to Bodies…the Exhibition + a $50 Davio’s gift card.
- Tickets are regularly $24 for adults, $16 for children 4-12, and $22 for seniors to see either Titanic or Bodies. If you want to see both, you can save $10: $38 buys a combo ticket for Titanic & Bodies…the Exhibition.
- On December 18, you’ll receive one free Bodies…The Exhibition ticket when you present receipts totaling $100+ from any Atlantic Station retailer(s) dated Wednesday, December 18, 2012 at Concierge Services. Limit one per person/per purchase while supplies last.
- Through December 24, 2012, you can use the coupon in Atlantic Station’s Holiday Gift Guide to save $5 on adult admission to Titanic or Bodies; limit two.
Premier Exhibition Center at Atlantic Station is located at 265 18th Street, Level 2, near Escalator 5.